Author Topic: PREVIEW: 2016/2017 Novelties & Assortment Catalogue  (Read 10206 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
PREVIEW: 2016/2017 Novelties & Assortment Catalogue
« on: July 26, 2016, 09:57:21 »
Link: http://pcc.pm/ [mod's edit: actual catalogue only visible for PCC members]

And there's the 2016/2017 cat to download too.

New polar ones (including shooting thingamajigs, but oh well - take what the Lightbearer sends and be grateful, right? ;) )

And the water animals...

I need time to gawk at them properly!

(also, the "exclusive" carry cases)

(edit: typo  :-[ )
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 16:02:30 by Birdie »

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: PREVIEW: 2016/2017 Novelties & Assortment Catalogue
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 11:38:47 »
I love the Polar Expedition theme!  :love:
The new animals too  :love:
The shops looks good too...
The Safari truck is interesting  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 12:35:45 »
The Safari truck is interesting  :)

You mean the old one, right? I mean, if there is a new one, I missed it..

As to the rest...

The playboxes are old news.. I kinda like the surf one, but seems somewhat expensive... And there's a new pinkish one, right?

The farm ones don't seem to really have anything new, or the castle (that is the "ice sculpture" dragon :love: , right?)

The artic... Love them.. some. I find it odd (and sort of.. bad) that they need to freaking have firing thingamajigs. But easy enough to solve. And that decision will save me from buying the two odd vehicles.

The klickys are mostly gorgeous, with beautiful color combinations..

Glad to see the proper eskimo hat mold back. And I think I can mix and match that one too. LOVE the new leg mold, and the gloves in two colors look great!

Also, that new hat = :love:

The huskys are adorable, even if the sled is a bit.. weird. I hope we can harness more than four with another piece of that.. harness. And that somehow it can be adapted to the old eskimo sled.

Are those polar bears new?

This does it. I will need a second tub for Scott (the ex-di kinda joined the Scott Polar Institute, what with them being first and all - Patrick will be happy with all the new additions!)

The new shops are somewhat meh. I wonder if those panels can be combined. The more interesting one would be the muffin shop, but the color spoils it for me. I will need some of those cakes, donuts, and of course muffins! YUMMY.

The atm is nice, but since I found we have the old version, don't really need it. And the flower guy.. nothing new there... except... is that a YELLOW Lechuza pot? WANT.

The aquarium set looks great - and new seals! But... It seems huge... We will have to think about that... Seems to have pretty new vegetation too, no?

The penguin one is somewhat smallish for the poor beasties. Klicky looks nice (except THAT hair!)

The enclosure is very pretty - the blue "rocks" inside and the "wave print" seem to work really well.

The marine animal bags = :love:   They all have new animals, I think. Tiermann will of course confirm that for us :)

Guess they missed the large pic of the aquarium store? I like the klickys..

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 13:39:14 »
No no no!!!!! Yet more sets that I need to add! I'm going to have to get a second job to cover my Playmobil purchases.

Love the new aquarium sets!!! And the new "mall" is interesting too
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 16:47:07 »
Huskies!! Cupcakes!!
Very happy with this next year's additions. Nothing super big or spectacular but some great new additions in various themes including many new animals.
I did ask that if they are finally doing Polar theme again for them to please have an Eskimo Family and the Igloo in the add-ons for that year. If you agree please comment in the thread there in the hope they will listen.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 17:02:37 »
Also in the catalog there is 9061 Aquarium Shop they didn't provide a big view of, I asked about it. I also asked staff if they intend this to be public. They didn't mark the announcement or the catalog download Confidential as usual. I will let you know when I get a response.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 17:13:12 by Tiermann »

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 17:09:33 »
Oh, and that big Polar igloo science station set - I think it will be about ten minutes from when it is actually released before it is used to make the first TARDIS interior custom. That console!!! Just look at it!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 17:17:11 »
I love the igloo science station and the huskies! But why they need two "flame throwers" to match is... beyond me.

I'm definitely commenting on the igloo and Eskimo Family too ;)

Any shop and new animal is welcome here too, so all in all, I'm pretty excited :)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2016, 18:54:15 »
The artic... Love them.. some. I find it odd (and sort of.. bad) that they need to freaking have firing thingamajigs.

Well, it's not actually Artic ... it's ICE PIRATES! Trying to come to terms with this. 8}

If you agree please comment in the thread there in the hope they will listen.

Done! Would be very nice to have access to igloos, at long last.

I think I'll pass the new castle. Looks like a decent toy, but nothing special for the collector.

Best wishes
StJohn

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2016, 19:02:23 »
Just had another look at 9057, which is very nice. :love:  The first proper looking Inuit coming from the production line.

Not enough Huskies to pull the sled, though. :-\  I hope this can be fixed (not enough detail of the shaft is visible in the picture).

Best wishes
StJohn