Author Topic: Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end??  (Read 8505 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Without customization, which individual knight playmobil has ever produced would be the strongest if there are one-on-one playoff?? I know, that would be a different story in troops, but I am talking about the ultimate klicky knight~!!! >:D

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end??
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:14:33 »
there is no objection!!! (and if there is I dare you for a challenge!!! )  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the ultimake klicky knight is the 3315 Dark Knight!!!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 08:36:00 »
there is no objection!!! (and if there is I dare you for a challenge!!! )  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the ultimake klicky knight is the 3315 Dark Knight!!!
This is also in my list. I wonder would it be fair if the knights in the dragonland is also included in the match. Somehow I think the axe of the dark knight is not mobile enough and too short. Let's see if someone could name more candidates :wave:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:28:37 »
I think this one:

The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 13:01:05 »
I have to medidate on this a bit ... hhhhmmmm.........

:eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?: :eh?:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 13:03:40 »
I think this one would as he's biggest:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissann/2581797502/
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 13:06:59 »
I think this one would as he's biggest:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/melissann/2581797502/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hey not fair!!! He is ten times the size of the little ones!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 13:55:00 »
3315 is one hard mediaval knight indeed.  Very mean !!!!! BUUUUUUT  without a jousting spear he doesnt stand a chance against other knight champions . From the perspective of  % of armoury covered body and thickness ,  surface area of shield, compare these criteria and to the  knight of  the old 3669  with careful analysis - in my opinion - one can conclude ( in my own opinion ) the 3669 is a superior knight... His helmet and armoury is second to none, weight them see the volume and you will know what i mean . Also his horse has metal protection whereas the 3315 and so many other knights have no indication of metal , just cloth ( and I am reffering to what one immediately can see and not what one can assume ..) . The 3315 has no armour half body down and a narrow shield  and no spear, wouldnt stand a chance on a knight's horse duel .... same goes for most of other horsed knights.. 3669 was mean in the 80s, mean in the 90s, mean in the 00s and continues being the top knight in 2010......

That other knight on the dragon , sorry is that really playmobil , look slike more GI joe to me   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:. I think we are talking about knights on horses and not fantasy theme , in the latter case too  many assumptions , fire balls , etc fall into the question and deviate from original question...

Still to see a knight with better armour than the 3669. Grangel must be over the moon i think he has a few 000s of them ( i only have 60 or so horsed 3669 knights )
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 14:04:21 »
Good strong points there George! I think you had me!!!
3669 is indeed a magnificent, mean looking knight!
Still, not as scary as the 3315... he may have his drawbacks but he is scary looking..
Anyone think of any knight to oppose the 3669 knight?

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 14:22:09 »
But this is a jousting knight. What are we comparing? Fun and games or a fight to the death?

Jousting works only if you obey the rules! This equipment makes you very cumbersome. You could take out a knight like that if you are more agile. I simple lightly armoured knight on a good horse would take him out any day. A morning star would make short work of this one.

Ever seen a jousting lance in a real battle? There are good reasons why!
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman