Author Topic: Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end??  (Read 8509 times)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
Re: Which official Playmobil Knight would stand at the end??
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2010, 20:46:46 »
What about the knight from 3314?  He's mounted with a sword and a lance, has a late 14th early 15th century bassinet helmet, strong plate armor for his neck and upper torso and arms, armored legs, and, I would presume for the period, plate armor strips beneath his surcoat for his lower back and stomach.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #71 on: July 28, 2010, 06:58:49 »
Still haven't made up my mind yet. But I must say this is a great tread!!
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 06:23:22 »
I know I am the one raising this question up, but should we define what do we jointly mean by STAND?

Do the klickies have to make a killing on their opponents? If yes, we can kind of rule out the jousting lance and the cumbersome GIANT AXE of the 3315 :-\ or if it could be thrown upon the opponent, hit or miss 8-)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 19:38:09 »
I think the question ,' best looking knight ' would be more appropriate, as so many queastions and pseudo arguments ( like mine ) mak eno sense and cant get anywhere really

Still think the 3669 is the best Looking knight , closely followed by the golden knight , what a lovely klicky this is !!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: