Author Topic: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW  (Read 14028 times)

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
The new DS-Katalog is getting further unveiled in Germany; somenone has posted the first pictures on Klickywelt.  :)

It appears Playmobil didn't tell us everything about the DS-sets for collectors, because besides the 4 sets we were told about (Museum, Husars, Victorian advertising-column and the Western church), there is a 5th important set back as a DS-set: the 3787 Saloon !

I don't think though that Molly Brown is included, about the couter and closet with mirror I'm not sure (I hope not , I recently bought more of the furniture on evilbay  ;D )

Further there is also the grey/green Sheriff's office , there are new indians and cowboys , and also new Union and Confederate soldiers to complement the Western-theme's comeback (the officers are fat guys, btw) and new pirates..
I think all figures are different from the ones available in the regular sets, except for the indians and Union soldiers I'm not completely sure if that is the case.
(indians / cowboys / soldiers /pirates: like usual for each 1 set with 3 figures and 1 set with a leader-figure).

For more stuff, you'll have to go look on KW but momentarily there aren't yet pics of everything.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 20:21:03 »
Looking forward to pics...

Thanks for the news!

Online PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 20:26:23 »
Cant wait for the Pics  ;D

Online PlaymoFrankJon

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 20:55:30 »
For the one's who want to know , the Museum is 39.99 Euro's in Germany

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 21:17:14 »
 :love: :love: :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 22:31:29 »
The saloon??  AWESOME!  I hope it has all the bar stuff with it otherwise, well not great. 

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 23:06:57 »
The saloon??  AWESOME!  I hope it has all the bar stuff with it otherwise, well not great. 

DITTO!!!! :love: :love: :love:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
... there are new indians and cowboys , and also new Union and Confederate soldiers to complement the Western-theme's comeback (the officers are fat guys, btw) and new pirates..
I think all figures are different from the ones available in the regular sets, except for the indians and Union soldiers I'm not completely sure if that is the case.
(indians / cowboys / soldiers /pirates: like usual for each 1 set with 3 figures and 1 set with a leader-figure).

Cool! I might have to get into the Western theme now... :lol:
~Pynedor~

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
This is great news!  The saloon is one of Playmobil's best sets, in my opinion.  I do hope it includes all the accessories, as they are great and it would be incomplete without them.  I now regret spending a lot for a MISB one a couple years ago, but I'm glad others will get a chance to own one.  The new soldiers, cowboys, and pirates sound great too!  I'm really glad to see the Western theme return! :cowboy: :indian:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
HEre the pics are small but, it gives you an idea!