Author Topic: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW  (Read 14026 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
What a great disappointment the museum is missing the chromed knight statue.... ???

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
the large one has been done before 30 23 1260 - Rack for magazines

I see a smaller one for what looks like books that is 6 tall, is that the one you are asking about?

Thank you for the info.I thought it was a stand looking like a lion or something like that!

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master

Hello Guys.

I think that the new DS catalogue is wonderful with more interesting sets from the big catalogue. 
I believe that playmobil company made this just for us the collectors!!  :apple:
It's the first time that i want so many sets from a DS catalogue!!
The School House,the Sallon,the Museum(i think with a very good price! 40 euro),the Mounted Guards,the Advertising Column,the Fireplace in the Pizzeria,the Bison,the Gas Wagon and the new West Figures,are some of the sets that i want very much. 
From the West figures i don't like the South's soldiers,i find them so empty and i don't like their yellow acessories,but i like the idea with the fat chiefs. 
The new barel in Pirate set 6301 is fantastic.

George.
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
The schoolhouse, museum, mounted guards, and advertizing column were voted in by the collector community. The rest were surprises! :love:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
I hope that the figures packs follow this year's catalogue in numbers and coolness in the future. These ones look really great, and I'd love to have some more packs of knights, pirates, cowboys, maybe some Gauls or Vikings again, some Celts if the special is any indication of a theme, and others (Crusaders? :D). I'm sure that some other themes would benefit from some figure packs too. These are always my favourite though!
~Pynedor~

Offline retronio22

• Playmo Lover
Now I realized that 6293 bookcases have system x plugs in order to connect with the walls!They look like bookcase of 4326,although this one has no holes to put plugs!Also pizza shop has connectors and plugs in order to complete the walls of 6220!

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
What are the prices for the sets?

Are there more pictures of all the DS sets?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
What are the prices for the sets?

Are there more pictures of all the DS sets?

Tims link http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=11119.0
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
Re: More pics of new items from DS-Katalog 2012/2013 appearing on KW
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2012, 20:33:16 »
Loving the fact that they did a new design on the Klickies!
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)