Author Topic: Thank you Heather!  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Knight Train

• Playmo Lover
  • Knight in Training
Thank you Heather!
« on: September 03, 2009, 03:53:39 »
From the PlaymoDB.org home page:

PlaymoDB now has 20,000 - yes, 4 zeroes - parts on file! Just received new fire and school instructions, so many more parts to come.

I cannot tell you how valuable this resource has been.  I've gotten 5 boxes of stuff from yard sales and craigslist and without your database I would never have figured out what I had.  I still have LOTS (more than 50) unidentified parts, but I'm slowly making progress.

PS - As a small way of helping, I sent you the parts list for a 3224 Medical Tent, as I got one of those buried in one of the boxes.

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Thank you Heather!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 13:21:29 »
You're very welcome KT, and thanks for the parts list!  The inventory is now complete, except for a few accessories that don't appear on the instructions:

3224 - Medical First Aid Tent

so the number of completed sets keeps increasing, as does the number of parts.  (The percentage completed doesn't seem to move much, since Playmobil releases new sets as fast as I can document them!) Next milestone: 3000 sets, not far off.

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!