Author Topic: US catalog 2018  (Read 7647 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
US catalog 2018
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:45:01 »
(saw it on THAT site, of course :( )

From the spanish forum (again!), amclicks: link  - there is the link to the pdf.

Some really promising stuff there.. I do hope it appears on this side of the pond as well.

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
Re: US catalog 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 10:02:20 »
I really like the colors of the “new” farm! Also the truck is amazing!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 10:40:23 »
That take along haunted house looks great.

Offline leefert

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 10:42:44 »
I saw the catalog on the US site last night and was rather surprised (and happily so, I might add) with some of the new additions.  I especially love the new Winter playbox, that Tractor Trailer, the new camping sets, and I was surprised by the new take along Haunted Workshop. Of course I love the new Hockey Advent calendar too...

I was disappointed in seeing the lack of the Porsche SUV with the horse trailer though (since we got the rest of the equestrian line.) I’m still not happy that we didn’t get the Police Horse Trailer either. Looks like I have a few sets that I’ll be needing from across the pond.
I'm glad that I'm not the only one :)

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 13:17:18 »
The haunted house and the Egyptian play box are pretty cool. I love that new mummy.
I'm very surprise that the Explorers line will also be available in the US as it's just coming out in Germany.
I'm hoping that they'll be available in Canada as well.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 16:04:30 »
Wow, they are making up for last year clearly. Not only the expected series but the new Dinos series that hasn't even been publicly announced for Germany yet. I do notice that the Spy theme isn't there. There is at least one or two things I want from that so I will have to order those from Germany I guess. No Super 4 either.
The Halloween theme stuff is great though. Did you notice the three two figure packs in that theme? Great stuff.

Online Oliver

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 19:07:20 »
I love the halloween duo-packs! There's also what looks like a (massively over-sized) coffin in the Haunted House - a Playmo-first?

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2018, 19:10:56 »
Wow... Some great stuff there!
That 9312 Take-Along Haunted Hause is really  8-) I hope we´ll get that one in the assortment here in Europe too. The Take-Along Pirates´Stronghold 9112 (rather a tavern) didn´t make the trip across the pond (yet), nothing about it in the novelties announced in the late PCC for first-half 2018...
Those 3 spooky duopacks Tiermann mentions are very nice as well. The Egyptian-Zombie box is nice too, but as meanwhile usual the contents are on the low side.

What´s with that red barn?  :o Are they bringing back the real System-X ?!

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2018, 19:13:20 »
There's also what looks like a (massively over-sized) coffin in the Haunted House - a Playmo-first?

Yes, a true Playmobil-coffin!! That is a must-have! I´d like to see better pics or a pic of the real deal to judge it´s size...

There was the Snowwhite "coffin" some years ago, but without customising that one is only suited for displaying dead royals.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline The_Mad_Hadder

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2018, 20:15:30 »
Yes, a true Playmobil-coffin!! That is a must-have! I´d like to see better pics or a pic of the real deal to judge it´s size...

There was the Snowwhite "coffin" some years ago, but without customising that one is only suited for displaying dead royals.

I agree, it is a very nice piece. I wont get the set, but I will order a few of those parts from the parts department.
"Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop." Lewis Carroll