Author Topic: 5950 New Pirateship  (Read 7870 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: 5950 New Pirateship
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 22:16:35 »
its a kids toy that need to sell not a scale model

what is the scale model?   i doupt this silly thing will sell every new realese is even more worst thatn the previous one  :no: :no: :no: :no:  what are they thinking ?  ??? and this scull on the sail .... it's a fasion now in every ship to put a scull on the sails?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 22:29:26 by playmo1989 »
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline zugpferdchen

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 22:21:42 »
I like the black coat of the captain...  :lol:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2011, 22:29:04 »
I like the black coat of the captain...  :lol:

changing the discussion ?  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

the only thing that you like from this set ?  :hmm: ;D
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wesley Myers

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2011, 22:40:01 »
This is a neat addition.

I think the sails are a bit too white but we can always airbrush them 'sail colour' if we want.

The figures are cool.

As for the skulls, you can NEVER have too many skulls (in real life).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2011, 22:43:00 »

what is the scale model?   i doupt this silly thing will sell every new realese is even more worst thatn the previous one  :no: :no: :no: :no:  what are they thinking ?  ??? and this scull on the sail .... it's a fasion now in every ship to put a sull on the sails?

A scale model is something that is an exact replica of the real thing but only in a scaled down size and color and even distress markings. absolutely realistic

Its colors are about as silly as a baby blue music box  ;D

They are thinking "We need to sell some freeking toys here" kids like pirates and those silly skull and cross bones goes with them. I usually remove all the ones I have with blank sails and I will also change the rigging colors on this one. The red deck is a bit off but the black hull and sails looks usable.

The pirate theme was dwindling down in recent years and it is nice to see Geobra keep trying with something. This ship is probable based on someones interpretation of a ship in the recent movie and it is to compliment the new dark island series.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2011, 22:57:15 »

The pirate theme was dwindling down in recent years

you say it yourself  ;) ;D

to be serious the new pirate theme is excellent i believe !!!!!!!   where did this pop up know i don't know i haven't seen it it's not in the german site either  :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2011, 23:01:34 »

As for the skulls, you can NEVER have too many skulls (in real life).

this sounds a little weird ... :lol: :lol: :lol: what do you mean?  :hmm:  i think it's better not to have skulls in real life
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Dove

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 10:35:37 »
Waow ! A new sailship model ?  :love: Weird color schemes and, yes, once again, a skull on a sail, but these can be fixed  ;)

Well, IF it is a US market release, as the set number seems to indicate, I DO hope this set will get trough to old Europe.

I wonder about the Geobra policy of selling really different sets in North America and Europe... like the civilian seaplane 5920 I simply can't find anywhere, not even on the Internet !

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 11:54:59 »
oh oh!.... is this Chinese too?  :(

I like it a lot though...
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 14:24:27 »

this sounds a little weird ... :lol: :lol: :lol: what do you mean?  :hmm:  i think it's better not to have skulls in real life

Everybody needs at least one! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.