Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: Trading and sociopolitical interaction  (Read 75131 times)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Re: Kingdoms Map: Trading and sociopolitical interactione
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2011, 13:51:01 »
Hi. My land will be called Gaïa. The main city Lutecia. I have to find other names for the other minor cities. We have huge orchards, where we grow (correct?) Apple trees from which we make cider and a strong Calvados. This is our main income. To the west dwelling in the mountains are a colony of dwarves, we trade ore with them along with special alloys for our armors. Beyond the orchards it's mainly a huge forest. People from the south suffer constant harrassment from Orcs and Goblins who hide deep in the forest. We organise raids against these foes every now and then but, like weed, they keep coming back.
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: Kingdoms Map: Trading and sociopolitical interaction
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2011, 14:06:40 »
Then consider this, fair king of Melnibone,
To be an official offer from the Kingdom of Rutileo  :)
to open trade connections between our two kingdoms.
Would you like to accept our offer?
We have much to trade in return,
Precious metals and jewels, as well as out coinage. :hatoff:

The Kingdom of Melnibone accepts the offer of the Great King of Rutileo.  Will you negociate a trade route including safe passage through other Kingdoms?

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2011, 20:33:52 »
The Kingdom of Melnibone accepts the offer of the Great King of Rutileo.  Will you negociate a trade route including safe passage through other Kingdoms?

Yes, I plan on using the river through Rasputin's Kingdom.
Or perhaps the river through Eaglesland.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
Re: Kingdoms Map: Trading and sociopolitical interactione
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2011, 21:38:50 »
Hi. My land will be called Gaïa. The main city Lutecia. I have to find other names for the other minor cities. We have huge orchards, where we grow (correct?) Apple trees from which we make cider and a strong Calvados. This is our main income. To the west dwelling in the mountains are a colony of dwarves, we trade ore with them along with special alloys for our armors. Beyond the orchards it's mainly a huge forest. People from the south suffer constant harrassment from Orcs and Goblins who hide deep in the forest. We organise raids against these foes every now and then but, like weed, they keep coming back.
A.

Oh Great King of Gaia!  Greetings from Adlermaign, King of Melnibone.  My peoples are in need of cider and other fruits.  I would like to open trade talks between Melnibone and Gaia.  What say ye?

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2011, 15:13:24 »
Messengers have sent word to me and I hear the Kingdom of Krull has been on the march.  I have also heard word that there is an alliance that assaualted the Empire.  I have dispatched diplomats from Melnibone to engage in trade talks.  We have all the tools of war you need.  Catapults, seige towers, swords, armor, shields, supply wagons, helmets, crossbows, arrows, and war axes.   These mesengers and diplomats will also warn of any invasion of Melnibone will be met with deadly resistance.  Melnibone has never been successfully invaded as long as the King of Melnibone wields Stormbringer.  The last Kingdom to invade is still here.  They are slaves to us! 

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2011, 17:55:40 »
Messengers have sent word to me and I hear the Kingdom of Krull has been on the march.  I have also heard word that there is an alliance that assaualted the Empire.  I have dispatched diplomats from Melnibone to engage in trade talks.  We have all the tools of war you need.  Catapults, seige towers, swords, armor, shields, supply wagons, helmets, crossbows, arrows, and war axes.   These mesengers and diplomats will also warn of any invasion of Melnibone will be met with deadly resistance.  Melnibone has never been successfully invaded as long as the King of Melnibone wields Stormbringer.  The last Kingdom to invade is still here.  They are slaves to us! 

You hear wrong Sire. The Kingdom of Krull invaded the Empire by a Blietzcrieg attack manoeuvre and managed to secure the lands between the mountains at the north part of the empire. It then signed a truce with the empire offering money and much needed trade ( Krull is very rich in animal stock, fish, vegetables and wheat plus precious and base metals ...) Thattruce will be sealed by a Roya; marriage in June. Meanwhiel the arched enemy of Krull the Yello dragons signed an alliane with krull and invaded the empire from the South., Then Ithaca got over confident turned the back to Krull and signed an allianced with Ceragen, Eaglesland and Rutileo all of which invaded the empire and had some early success. Ithaca now , halted its advance and all eys are turned to the mighty Empire.

Krull is in peace and prosperity and ready to aid the empire if needed . meanwhile its viking troop from the north took over lands to the east and plan to take more unclaimed lans to the east. Krull has a 1800+ strong army , the second biggest after the empire and prides its self in never been defeated in History. BUT Krull has even better diplomats and negotiators and wealth to trade thur its empire invasion followed its plan and allowed Krull toa gain control of the mountain pass lands and sing an agreement with the Empire . Krull expanded , building a much bigger army and a bigger castle and is now watching the demise of Ithaca  from the empire !!!!!!!!!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2011, 18:02:38 »
Of course you hear wrong from him as well. ::)
Ithaca and Rutileo have not signed an alliance.
And Ithaca hardly turned their back on Krull,
It was much more the other way around.
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2011, 18:23:37 »
Of course you hear wrong from him as well. ::)
Ithaca and Rutileo have not signed an alliance.
And Ithaca hardly turned their back on Krull,
It was much more the other way around.

:no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Kingdom of Krull abides .
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2011, 18:52:15 »
If the King of Melnibone has been lied to, then the head of the messenger will roll. 

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2011, 18:59:55 »
.....as long as the King of Melnibone wields Stormbringer.  The last Kingdom to invade is still here.  They are slaves to us! 

I sooooo like this statement!!!  ;D