Author Topic: The yellow klicky from Merry Men's Feast...  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
The yellow klicky from Merry Men's Feast...
« on: May 24, 2010, 15:36:28 »
Does anyone who has this set complete know if this klicky

30 00 5180 - Archer, Yellow Shirt, Red Squared collar

wear yellow cuffs on his arms???

I bought one from ebay a few months back and he was like this... (see attachment)

I really want to use these cuffs in a western soldier...but if the archer really wore them in the first place i'd like to keep he as such! The cuffs are not included in the DB inventory btw...

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: The yellow klicky from Merry Men's Feast...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 15:49:48 »

I had a close look at my instruction sheet for the set and none of the klickies in that set have wrist cuffs. :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 16:07:37 »
I had a close look at my instruction sheet for the set and none of the klickie in that set have wrist cuffs. :)

Thank you Sylvia!!  :wave: :wave: I thought so! Looking at pictures of the box online there did not seem to be any cuffs on them whatsoever!! Now you have confirmed it!!!  :) :)  Now my union soldier can have yellow cuffs!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 16:08:58 »
Thank you Sylvia!!  :wave: :wave: I thought so! Looking at pictures of the box online there did not seem to be any cuffs on them whatsoever!! Now you have confirmed it!!!  :) :)  Now my union soldier can have yellow cuffs!!!

you don't have the set??
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 16:13:46 »

you don't have the set??

no i do not have the set... i have the knight, the green and orange lady  :love: :love: :love:, this yelllow guy, the forestman, and friar tuck!!!! no big barell i'm afraid.... :( :( :(
But one of these days....

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 16:16:25 »

No problem!

It was easier for me to look at my instructions (which I keep in a separate folder) than to get the set box out, since that is stored in a slightly hard-to-get-at spot. :)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 23:28:40 »
It was easier for me to look at my instructions (which I keep in a separate folder) than to get the set box out, since that is stored in a slightly hard-to-get-at spot. :)

Just curious Sylvia, did you reference the actual instruction sheet kept in manila type folder or a scan of the instructions in a folder on your computer?  ???

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 01:10:12 »
I love that guy.  He's always playing guitar at the pub with the lady in green.  And not a cuff to be seen.
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2010, 12:24:43 »
Just curious Sylvia, did you reference the actual instruction sheet kept in manila type folder or a scan of the instructions in a folder on your computer?  ???

No, not on the PC - that would have been even easier though!  ;)

I keep most of my instruction sheets in plastic sleeves (or "poly pockets," as my kids call them) in a spiral bound folder. I started this many years ago - well before Heather created PlaymoDB - as a way to quickly find a part number without having to find the actual set.

I have so many sets that I stores small sets inside larger set boxes, plus some are in high cupboards which I can't reach without a stepladder.