Author Topic: 2009 Playmobil Exhibitions around the World  (Read 16601 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Re: 2009 Playmobil Exhibitions around the World
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 12:17:03 »
Singapore Toy, Games and Comic 2009 Convention

About the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention

Drop your stylus, pause your Xboxes and put those unread comics on hold; the long awaited pop-culture gathering of toys, comics, animation, gaming, design, licensing and cosplay is back! Organized for the second year running by local event planner PI Events with the support of the Singapore Tourism Board, the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2009 will offer an experience like no other, redefining Art as we know it.

Scheduled over 3 days from 14 – 16 August 2009 at the Suntec International Exhibition & Convention Centre (Hall 401 & 402), the Convention will present an onslaught of creative minds from all over the world, serving up an eye-popping visual feast and unprecedented variety and innovation in all the closely-related industries!

With the undeniable universal appeal of pop-culture, the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention will be a hotspot for a wide variety of exhibitors from all over the world, bringing the best that the East and West have to offer in one single, fun-filled event.

The following link will bring you to two exciting photo albums with pictures of the exhibition...

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2009/08/playmobil-by-atz-international-for.html
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 13:23:26 »
Haven't seen a "big" gladiator before, that's interesting.

I notice the Egyptian figure is smaller than the others, I wonder if they're downscaling in future?

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 13:40:08 »
Haven't seen a "big" gladiator before, that's interesting.

I notice the Egyptian figure is smaller than the others, I wonder if they're downscaling in future?

I Thought the same thing when i saw the picture . There is the small kid who is stuffed on the side as well . He actually seems to scale of the larger ones.  Now that would be one for the collection, and maybe the next collectors special edition book could make . A clear klicky stuffed with the magnet mini klickies.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 01:12:41 »
Great pictures, Karim!  Thank you!

I've seen the gladiator before but never the Roman officer.  I'd really love one of those for my toy room!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 12:18:04 »
5th French National Playmobil Convention in Vinay - Saint Marcellin

Past Exhibition

Samedi 02/05/09 de 14h à 18h30.
Dimanche 03/05/09 de 9h à 17h30.

Gymnase municipal 38470 Vinay

Saint Marcellin is also of one the most famous French cheeses...

Served traditionally in small crocks, Saint-Marcellin is another soft ripened historic cheese of France, coming from Isere, (formerly known as Dauphiné region). Named after the small town of Saint Marcellin, it's a cow's milk cheese with a soft, silky texture, runny interior, and mild to strong flavors. Deliciously creamy and with a fresh milky aftertaste, it can be enjoyed at any time of the day - as a quick lunch, as a starter, or on the cheeseboard. It is also excellent warmed in the oven and served with a fresh baguette. A great match with most big reds, it is found at every gastronome's table.

Here is a link on a site specialized in France's unique collection of cheeses :

http://iledefrancecheese.com/index.php/St.-Marcellin/st-marcellin.html
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 13:29:06 »
France - Arras / Mont Saint Eloi - Playmobil Exhibition

France - Arras / Mont Saint Eloi - Playmobil Exhibition

Past Exhibition

By organizing last year in May in Mount-Saint-Éloi his annual gathering exhibition / sale of Playmobil, the association Générations Playmo created a true passion.

The popular success of the 2008 exhibition encouraged the organizers, of which Ludoplaymo, in love with the small figurine, originating in l' Arrageois, to propose a new exhibition in 2009.

The demonstration will this time not be called “national gathering” of the association Générations Playmo (as it will take place at the beginning of May in Vinay St Marcellin), but will take again the principal ingredients of them: namely ten spectacular dioramas resulting from private collections, putting in scene of Playmobil (a medieval city, pirates, a port, Egypt, Indians).

Twenty-five exhibitors are awaited, including those from Germany, Spain, who will do lot of mileage from Barcelona.

Details : Écoivres, in Mount-Saint-Éloi.

Opened to the public Saturday March 14 2009 of 14:00 at 19:00 and Sunday March 15 2009 of 9:00 to 17:00 Free entrance

Link to a photo album of the 2009 Arras Exhibition and its many dioramas :

http://www.lepost.fr/portfolio/2009/03/16/1458829_quand-les-playmobil-envahissent-un-village.html

Generations Playmo is the leading organizer of Playmo exhibitions and conventions in France and in Europe :

http://generationsplaymo.forumsfree.org/index.htm

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 17:17:51 »

Thank you, Karim!

I know that you must have spent a tremendous amount of time collecting this information about Playmobil exhibitions.

Thanks again,
Richard

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 18:14:47 »
I have one question, If you look at the second to last picture right above the pirate ships flag there is what looks like a stone steck piece with white windows cut into them ?? What is that ?

Also thank you Karim for all the information you gathered  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 18:17:00 »
I'm guessing that that is a home made piece!

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
    • Playmovictorian
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 15:36:51 »
Barcelona - Playmobil exhibition 2009

Past Exhibition

09th and 10th May 2009

Sala Agora Jordi Rubió i Balaguer,

Universidad Pompeu Fabra, c/ Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, Barcelona

Link to videos that will take you around the 2009 Barna Click Exhibitions with the compliments of our Friends from Somosclicks :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3edna1HXfvI&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PjLNPP_ypc&feature=PlayList&p=DB8AA471D8AD414B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=31

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 17:59:31 by playmovictorian »