Author Topic: new sets for 2008 - april / july  (Read 21237 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: new sets for 2008 - april / july
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2008, 18:43:42 »
 ::)
i think you would like to know that the new "wedding" sets are already available in germany.
check out: http://www.anno-time.de/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=100_260

:)
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2008, 19:06:53 »
::)
i think you would like to know that the new "wedding" sets are already available in germany.
check out: http://www.anno-time.de/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=100_260

:)

No, I don't think so that they are already available in Germany -- they are even not announced on Playmobil.de and status indicator of the site referenced above says only that the items are ordered (but not on stock). Additional the title of this page is "New April"; another indicator that these can not be obtained before April. -- I do not know of any set sold before announced officially on the Playmobil Web site.

Nevertheless the link provides a nice overview of the new sets and it should be kept in mind due price comparision as soon as the items are available in our big department stores, like Karstadt, Kaufhof, real, Müller, etc. So thank you for moving to our attention.

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2008, 13:43:20 »
hello, can someone please send me a link for the new catalogue??  Cannot find it anywhere and soooo need to see the church and sea animals! :o

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2008, 20:32:40 »

hello, can someone please send me a link for the new catalogue??  Cannot find it anywhere and soooo need to see the church and sea animals! :o

Hello, Suzi ...

Click HERE for pictures ...

It appears that someone must have gotten hold of a dealers' catalog, as the new consumer catalog doesn't seem to be out yet.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Richard

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2008, 20:16:09 »
And what about a funeral set... hearse, coffin, mourners, etc?  Yeah.. dream on, Sylvia. 

Sylvia, use the glass coffin from the Nursery story themes!  Looks great in a military setting with full honor guard!  SQ :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 12:58:44 by SuziQu »

Offline SuziQu

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2008, 20:21:06 »
Got that, thanks Richard, all look super!!!!