Author Topic: Random observations about Novelmore Knights & Burnham Raiders  (Read 397 times)

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Addict
Re: 70539 Burnham Raiders Bastion
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2020, 07:37:02 »
Isn't it meant to have a similar solution to the holes - with the 2 gold staffs?

You're absolutely right, Oliver – it is just me who's leaving all four holes empty! :-[ Thank you for paying attention. :wave:

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 11:39:05 »
You're absolutely right, Oliver – it is just me who's leaving all four holes empty! :-[ Thank you for paying attention. :wave:

:) No problem!

I'm surprised there isn't a door to be honest - I just think from a play point of view it would be good (especially if they made a battering ram)

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: Random observations about Novelmore Knights & Burnham Raiders
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 03:04:34 »
I love the lady, but the covid mask is a bit weird. It seems like it's part of her underdress.

Offline hauden_lukas

• Playmo Addict
Re: Random observations about Novelmore Knights & Burnham Raiders
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 05:11:21 »
Re: Pins
It is quite simple to remove the pins and sand the spot so you don't see there was a pin before.

Offline Oliver

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 14:31:30 »
Putting PM stickers on is a very stressful situation, like Bond trying to defuse the bomb at the end of Goldfinger or something.

:lol: honestly, they're the worst. For a while they seemed to print them on thicker paper, and they often had a little notch to line it up which made it easier, but I think some newer sets have returned to the more 'free style' method that relies on my limited skills.

Online tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 15:03:04 »
:lol: honestly, they're the worst. For a while they seemed to print them on thicker paper, and they often had a little notch to line it up which made it easier, but I think some newer sets have returned to the more 'free style' method that relies on my limited skills.

Completely agree :(
Tahra