Author Topic: Log Part # ?  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Log Part # ?
« on: October 12, 2007, 17:19:53 »
Hi i am putting together a little scene and am looking for a log part # . in this auction there is one on the left and one in the back near the red rock formation on its side exposing its hallowness . They are the light brown ones . http://cgi.ebay.com/playmobil-lot-3-plants-greenery-etc_W0QQitemZ300158839675QQihZ020QQcategoryZ2575QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem thanks   :wave:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
Re: Log Part # ?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 19:13:54 »
It's a bit hard to tell from the size of the ebay pic, but I think those logs you've identified are feeding troughs lying upside-down and sideways. :)

This should be the correct part number:

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-08-5420

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 19:34:51 »
Go to PlaymoDB and in the "Search for text" box query on log.  Four logs of different shapes and sizes come up.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2007, 21:21:43 »
Silvia- that does look like the one .
Playmofire- when i do a log text search 84 came up and i must of over looked the one due to it being called a water trough.
Thank you both for the help  :wow:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2007, 01:14:23 »

Playmofire- when i do a log text search 84 came up and i must of over looked the one due to it being called a water trough.
Thank you both for the help  :wow:

Glad to help, although I'm not sure I was much help as I thought you were wanting a log itself, hence my reference to four logs as there are four parts actually described as "log". I hope you're able to get some of the water trough, either through eBay or DS.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 06:09:06 by playmofire »
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”