Author Topic: Novelmore - New Knight Visor  (Read 475 times)

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
Re: Novelmore - New Knight Visor
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 17:31:53 »
I'll back that up with data - the visor is confirmed as part of 9835 - Knights of Novelmore Captain on the official page for the part https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30038482 (and the helmet to match, https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30038472) and it appears on the instructions for 9001 - Kingsland Dragon with Alex. It has not been on the website for quite some time, hence I missed loading it into the inventory for 9001, but I've added it to both sets now. 

That's terrible that sets were shipped without it and it couldn't be replaced!

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY THOUSAND parts in more than 5700 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
Re: Novelmore - New Knight Visor
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2019, 23:41:58 »
That's terrible that sets were shipped without it and it couldn't be replaced!

I bought it when we learned the set (9001) was going to be discontinued, I guess I bought one of the later/last batches produced.
(when unboxing a set I´m always very carefull to get every small part out of the carton and the plastic bags, so I´m 100% sure the visor did not come with the set.)
When contacting DS immediately afterwards, the visor was also not available anymore as a spare part.
So I assume they ran out of the visors during the last production run, didn´t find it necessary to produce some more and sold some of the last sets without it.
Would also explain why it wasn´t available anymore as a spare part, when the set was just on the brink of discontinuation.
Or did they just tell me it wasn´t available anymore, as the visor is part of the helmet and the helmet then belonged to a "licensed" klicky??  :hmm:
"Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!"