Author Topic: 5064 + 5065 Play + Give  (Read 1199 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
5064 + 5065 Play + Give
« on: September 14, 2014, 19:07:51 »
When we saw that baby dragon, that set became a must. And if getting that one, might as well get her too, right?

The fairy is a gorgeous woman, with a new type of legs. And she brings a friend  - a swan (no baby)

Yes, that's ANOTHER transparent blue harp. They must have found a warehouse full of them, I suppose.

The klicky has beautiful transparent wings.. and a golden thing on the hair (why is the hair blue?)

The skirt is really very pretty, even if she has barefeet under. At least, no socks, right? :P

We fixed the hair :-[

As to him... another asian guy - but the light orange is (strangely) very very pretty.

Not really much to say.. the baby dragon, as the others, is gorgeous. The effect on the wings is once again stunning.

We really really like these.

And the baby was of the same opinion regarding that blue harp  >:D

Offline Salamander

• Playmo Addict
Re: 5064 + 5065 Play + Give
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 19:17:18 »
The fairy is very pretty!  What set is the pink hair that you gave her from?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 19:22:12 »
The fairy is very pretty!  What set is the pink hair that you gave her from?

Ah. FINALLY - I think it's the woman from the unicorn suitcase - 5208.

We like funny hair colors, and got some lose klickys.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 22:55:06 »
I like the wings in that sparkly transparent. I suspect I will get both if they end up at the PCC sale. I definitely want to get me hands on the dragon one somehow. It is a Greta looking one again. Tahra can I use your photo of him with the klicky on Animobil? I need to remember to add that dragon the next update.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 23:08:52 »
Thanks for the review, tahra. That fairy really does look like a cool new design. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 23:18:37 »
Nice sets, thanks for the review
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 07:39:03 »
I like the wings in that sparkly transparent. I suspect I will get both if they end up at the PCC sale. I definitely want to get me hands on the dragon one somehow. It is a Greta looking one again.

The wings are not new - but are among my favorites for sure!

As to the pcc, if you WANT something don't wait. IMO. Not all end up there anyways. Lets see how it goes this time...

Tahra can I use your photo of him with the klicky on Animobil? I need to remember to add that dragon the next update.

Sure ;)

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 07:45:26 »
Thanks for the review! The pink is a dealbreaker for me, although I must admit the wings are gorgeous. That golden hair band too.

I do like the baby dragon (the colours, the head) but I can't get over the lack of arms.