Author Topic: Admiral key chain  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Admiral key chain
« on: August 29, 2012, 07:01:23 »
Has anyone ever come across this admiral: 3110 - Admiral in a keychain? I think I've seen him somewhere but cannot recall where  :-[

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
Re: Admiral key chain
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 07:37:15 »
I haven't, though I want one of those sets!  :)

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 09:54:10 »
Hello Panos.

I haven't seen this figure in keychain. Here is a link with all the keychains that I know.

http://www.justforklicks.com/j4k/keychains.html

Friendly Gerorge. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 10:42:49 »
I haven't, though I want one of those sets!  :)

He is a great klicky, isn't he?  :love: :love: :love:

Hello Panos.

I haven't seen this figure in keychain. Here is a link with all the keychains that I know.

http://www.justforklicks.com/j4k/keychains.html

Friendly Gerorge. :)

Wow! Thanks a nice reference page, George!! Thanks for the link!!!  :) Too bad the admiral is not in the list  :(
I wonder... how easy will it be to replace a normal head of this klicky with one from a keah chain one...  :!:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2012, 16:10:23 »
i too collect keychains (in sealed bag only) and i can also confirm that this admiral has never come out as one :-\
however you can customize your own keychain, Panos - i don't know how it's done, but I've seen many people do it :) (try to find a tutorial on youtube?)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 16:32:43 »
Don't you just need to poke a hole through the plastic, thread the chain through, then put something bigger (like a larger link) on the end to keep it from coming out?

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 18:52:35 »
The head had a part for a screw or something, I think... I believe later they were all full (as oposed to the usual airheads ;) ), but not sure on that.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 21:28:29 »
I have a couple of key chain heads I found while dismantling klickies from blister packs. Now, I believe i can drill some hair and a hat but it would be a problem with finding and adding a bold on the head  :uhoh:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 22:53:59 »
The head had a part for a screw or something, I think... I believe later they were all full (as oposed to the usual airheads ;) ), but not sure on that.

That is correct, with more recent keychain-figures it is rather difficult to remove the chain from the heads, as the heads are completely filled up with the same substance as they use for the eyes and mouth.
Panos, you'd best you use a chain from one of the older keychain-figures.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2012, 02:36:30 »
there is a seller on eBay who is making all kinds of keychains from klickies. I think they are just gluing all the parts on and drilling a hole on top of the head. you can buy the key chain part from craft stores. You just have to tightly glue everything together as the hair will pop off.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: