Author Topic: Articulated Clickies? or customs?  (Read 2202 times)

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
Articulated Clickies? or customs?
« on: June 30, 2012, 22:08:57 »
http://youtu.be/Ab4VtK6TkXE
from PLaymobil USA's Facebook page.  Soccer players in a stop-motion film seems to have individually-articulated legs.  Customs?  or new clickies?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 15:49:34 by BlackPearl2006 »
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Articulated Clickies? or customs?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 23:44:36 »
When I klick the link, it says "leaving facebook", and the following message:

For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, remember to never enter your password unless you're on the real Facebook web site. Also be sure to only download software from sites you trust. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Anyway, though, I did watch the video from my FB page. The soccer players do have legs that move seperately, so they can kick.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 01:49:40 »

For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, remember to never enter your password unless you're on the real Facebook web site. Also be sure to only download software from sites you trust. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook's Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Anyway, though, I did watch the video from my FB page. The soccer players do have legs that move seperately, so they can kick.

fixed the link.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 07:59:30 »
The soccer clickies have moveable legs, I saw them in stores. They arent customs.  :)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 12:08:14 »
yep all clicky football players have the articulated right leg and a sort od peg at the back side of it to pull and kick. the other led is fixed. The goaly has bot legs fixed. he can't even sit down.
so you can play real foosball  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 15:50:52 »
yep all clicky football players have the articulated right leg

Oops, I forgot (probably most) folks on here are non-USA so I should have referred to them as "FOOTBALL" players, not "soccer" hehehe.  GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 01:52:00 »
playmobils game needs some good rules for when you are playing with a team. As you are describing the Right leg kicks the ball when you push down on a small tab on the players foot. The other foot is fixed and clips into the green plastic arch shaped stand. They kick the ball quite well, easily across the kitchen and into a pot of cooking noodles :P Goal! Two points  :banana: I typicall have teams of 4 players and the keeper.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2012, 07:57:48 »
heh, maybe we should have send a team of Dutch clickies to the EK then if they are that effective.  :lol:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 04:40:08 »
heh, maybe we should have send a team of Dutch clickies to the EK then if they are that effective.  :lol:

:lmao:

yes, I'm belgian.  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 10:49:56 »

That's why we should call them Kickies instead of Klickies!
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]