Author Topic: Catalog?  (Read 1336 times)

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
Catalog?
« on: February 10, 2012, 02:42:59 »
It seems that i have seen several references to a DS catalog......does such a thing exist and how do you get one?  ???
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
Re: Catalog?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 02:57:58 »
The DS-catalogue is a smaller booklet that's stapled in the "normal" catalogue. :)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 03:39:42 »
It has add on figure sets, building expansion sets, vehicles, animals, accessories, all kinds of things to spend money on! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 03:45:23 »
You can also see the same items for sale on the playmobil website under add-ons.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 10:48:14 »
if its not stapledwith the catalog just ask the counter or so (from pm) and theyll give you one, altough in my case they always send me one by post every time theres a new catalog and ds catalog  so maybe you can fix something so with pm too

Offline bootgypsy

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 13:57:44 »
ok thanks guys. I wasn't sure if there was a catalog that contained extra pieces and parts that were available....i understand now! I have ordered the new catalog and placed an order through the PM website so hopefully i will get one to drool over soon!
Cyndi ~ Alabama, USA