Author Topic: Calendar  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Calendar
« on: December 17, 2008, 13:35:57 »
Well I just got home from a trip and the UPSanta man left our Playmobil for the 2008 christmas season. I opened the boxes to check if all the correct contents were in order and my first surprise is every box had a different keychain . Not the ones i ordered  ( pirate boy and soccer girl )  but little girl, robber, pilot, and i think another robber. Then like always at the bottom of the box a catalog, price list, new sets list and this time a new item . A Playmobil School Calendar 2008/2009. On each month there is an activity ( word hunt, color the flag, find the shadow, etc........) I can take pictures if anybody would like to see it . The pictures for the month are basically out of the catalogs .
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Calendar
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 13:53:00 »
Pictures of everything would be great  :yup:!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 19:01:16 »
Well Rasputin since you described it so well I will stop and let you do the photos  :wow: :wow:You always do such a good job ( I can compare mine since it will be apples to apples).

Gepetto

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2008, 20:48:52 »
We will start off with the cover

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2008, 21:38:32 »
So far so good  :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 04:21:53 »
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: Calendar 2008/2009 School Activity
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 03:32:52 »
I have 2 of these calendars, if anyone is interested in one let me know.

Gepetto