Author Topic: 5019 Dino Set  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
Re: 5019 Dino Set
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:01 »
Thanks for the photos Simon. Hard to tell if the deinonychus is the same or different from the last green one. I'm pretty sure the T-rex is the second version from last year's exclusive. Part numbers will tell all. It's great to see the waterfall in the dark grey. That's new and has been a hole in the rockies series for a long time.

I've got the set today. So, unfortunately, the T-Rex and the deinonychus are the original versions that has been around for about 5 years now. I real pity, it would have made the 5019 exclusive set a really interesting one.

Only the Pteranodon and the dark rockies source are exclusive. One other rockies element was issued in the stone-age series recently. Scans will go to Heather shortly.

@conniefrere: The vehicle is nice, but another repeat as it was already in the deinonychus set.

If you do have any questions, don't hesitate to ask or do you think I should go for a full review?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2011, 13:23:30 »
Full review! :yup: I'd love to see close-ups of the new pteranadon.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2011, 13:50:05 »
All these dino sets are growing in me by the day . i think its time to get more dinos i only have a few ....  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2011, 03:11:31 »
A full review would be great! Disappointing about what could have been a fabulous new addition to the dinosaur range. I am in love with the rock formation though!
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 03:33:40 »
Still no review...
Simon can you confirm that the Deinonychus has yellow claws on it's feet?  The box photos show green but I've only ever seen the green one with the yellow claws.

Offline Playmofool

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 19:35:34 »
Still no review...
Simon can you confirm that the Deinonychus has yellow claws on it's feet?  The box photos show green but I've only ever seen the green one with the yellow claws.

But the review is here, look:  :wave:

http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=9667.0