Author Topic: NARUTO  (Read 3928 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: NARUTO
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2022, 16:04:39 »
I have now found pictures of all 24 Naruto figures and had another go at predicting which hairstyles are new (14 in my estimate):

:love:

I still think this:

I think "Kakuzu" is the bald "hair" from that 007 fat guy.

.. on a normal head, most likely, and not a "short one", like the guy in the 007 car.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2022, 15:28:00 »
You are probably correct, Tahra, but I wonder if the part which fits onto the head (under the hat) might be shorter than the one used on Oddjob? We will have to wait and see!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2022, 19:59:26 »
You are probably correct, Tahra, but I wonder if the part which fits onto the head (under the hat) might be shorter than the one used on Oddjob? We will have to wait and see!

Doesn't seem so to me...

The fat guy's head is shorter.

Really interesting hairs! :)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2023, 08:57:16 »
JLMatterer has shown some great pics of the first 11 Naruto figures available:

At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)