Author Topic: search PLAYMOBIL on flickr.com, setting the ranking as RECENT  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
do you guys see the 65CM tall klickies, surrounding a boy? The postman, pirate and worker are appearing on auction site recently. What are they use for? And is there any legal way to acquire one??

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Re: search PLAYMOBIL on flickr.com, setting the ranking as RECENT
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 12:35:08 »
Here is a pic of my cheeky pair

A framework is made around the toy shop shelves, and they are screwed to that frame to make a nice surround toy the shelves which I saw in my local toyshop.

Apart from that, that is all I know :-\

Damo :)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 17:19:20 »

How tall are your figures, Damo? :) I was under the impression that they were over a metre high.

I think there are figures which might be about 65cm in this topic and also the video Karim linked to here.

I like those a lot because they are looking a bit more like regular klickies than the supersized ones do. 8-)

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 18:56:23 »
How tall are your figures, Damo? :) I was under the impression that they were over a metre high.

I think there are figures which might be about 65cm in this topic and also the video Karim linked to here.

I like those a lot because they are looking a bit more like regular klickies than the supersized ones do. 8-)

They are 65cm exactly, and yes they are great because they look identical to the usual ones :)

I think they are the same ones that are featured in Karim's report

Damo :)