Author Topic: white battery fireplace  (Read 2592 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
white battery fireplace
« on: April 08, 2010, 19:14:54 »
i've seen alot of white fireplaces like the one from set 5315  http://www.collectobil.com/images/items/5315.jpg  that work with batteries  at the begining i thought that they painted the gray fireplace white but i 'seen a lot of them ???? did this fireplace came to production as an extra set or with the box?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: white battery fireplace
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 19:26:55 »
It was produced for this set 5310 - Living Roomand these days its in the DS catalogue 7788 - Kamin as set number 7788.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 14:29:08 by Wolf Knight »

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 19:29:05 »
There was a white version battery operated fireplace #30894912 that came in Christmas Holiday Advent Calender set #3950.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 19:33:23 »
i don't mean the 5310 !! yes that extra set i don't think it's on the greek booklet?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 19:35:29 »
Nope, its not....maybe next year....Playmobil Hellas tends to be reeeeeeally slow.....

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 12:28:11 »
It was produced for this set http://playmodb.org/setpics/5310.jpg and these days its in the DS catalogue http://playmodb.org/setpics/7788.jpg as set number 7788.
Hi Wolf Knight, just a quick off-topic correction.  Linking directly to pictures at PlaymoDB doesn't work - I've had to forbid it to prevent my bandwidth being stolen. However, I've made it easy to link to set-pages or part-pages, by copying the line starting with "[URL" at the bottom of each page where it says: "To post this set on a forum that uses BBCode:" and pasting it into your post. (You can change the text if you like.) Hope this helps.
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 14:26:42 »
Hi Wolf Knight, just a quick off-topic correction.  Linking directly to pictures at PlaymoDB doesn't work - I've had to forbid it to prevent my bandwidth being stolen. However, I've made it easy to link to set-pages or part-pages, by copying the line starting with "[URL" at the bottom of each page where it says: "To post this set on a forum that uses BBCode:" and pasting it into your post. (You can change the text if you like.) Hope this helps.

Oh, sorry about that Heather :-[...did not know that... I'll try and correct it (although i do not know how)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 14:29:36 »
I think I did it!!! Did I???

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 14:50:02 »
No, sorry for not being more clear. I just posted a "HOW TO" in the Technical Support forum, with instructions as clear as I can possibly make them.

HOW TO: make a link to a PlaymoDB page in a forum post
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 15:05:32 by sbblabotw »
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 16:51:12 »
No, sorry for not being more clear. I just posted a "HOW TO" in the Technical Support forum, with instructions as clear as I can possibly make them.

Hi Heather,
Sorry, I was not clear either...I modified my previous post, replacing the url with the [URL] line from your site, to be exactly as you desribed. Is this how it works? Just have a look 9 or so posts above... ;)