Author Topic: UPDATE News Feb. 2008 !  (Read 7111 times)

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
UPDATE News Feb. 2008 !
« on: September 10, 2007, 18:52:10 »
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 17:54:46 by Customizer »

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: News Feb. 2008 !
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 19:21:36 »
Thanks for the pics, andi.  It's much appreciated.

So the new fire engines will be out after February it seems.  (I'm determiend there will be some!)
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 02:57:28 »
i am SHOCKED with the new pirates' picks.  :(o):
not with the take-along island - an european version of the american one - BUT WITH THE SMALL TENDER OR DINGHY (the 4444 kanonensengler) THAT PERFECTLY MATCHES MY DESCRIPTION OF A WISHED NEW PIRATES' SET.  :yippee:
i talked about it in january - http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=1262.msg14900#msg14900 - AND IT BECAME REALITY!  :woohoo:
I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEONE IN GEOBRA HEARD ME.  :woohoo:
could this happen?
are there spies among us?
i hope so and i will keep on wishing on a new big royal navy ship (3940's size)...
  :crossed:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline GRANT

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 03:04:20 »
 :wow: I'm not a huge pirate fan, but i have to say i would buy the dinghy.  :wow:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 03:09:43 »
thanks for those pictures. I did not log in so there are no picture in the links . are the pictures you showed the same ones in the link or is THERE MORE . YES MORE . also i do like to see some new vegies. mmm carrots. for some reason the scale of what i am guessing is a SUV , seems to be a bit large. the klicky head looks like it is a the height of the hood . Even the Hummer is not that large.
Hey Chachalote Wish for a even bigger navy ship.  we have 2 small dinghy's a slightly larger red rowboat . now a small sail boat, a common size two mast sail boat . start wishing for a Really BiG ship.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 05:08:08 »
Thanks Cachalote for wishing that little boat!!!! It looks very nice :)9
And thanks Andi for the photos, i've tried to register 5 times to see the photos overthere, but it failed everytime ???

Rob

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 06:58:53 »
i am SHOCKED with the new pirates' picks.  :(o):
not with the take-along island - an european version of the american one - BUT WITH THE SMALL TENDER OR DINGHY (the 4444 kanonensengler) THAT PERFECTLY MATCHES MY DESCRIPTION OF A WISHED NEW PIRATES' SET.  :yippee:

That looks like a great sailing dingy, and I'll be adding several to my fleet when I can. Small gunboats like this could nip out from the safety of a harbour and harrass larger ships with their greater manoeuverability. One hit from a big ship's gun would sink one, but getting that hit on a swiftly moving target isn't easy. 

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 09:27:20 »
I hadn't noticed the tender before (I just saw the red sails and assumed it was a re-release of the larger ship) nor cahalote's earlier thread.  Very encouraging if Playmobil did pick up on either cachalote's request or hadoque's custom.  Let me try:

I WANT TO SEE A NEW FIRE ENGINE BASED ON THE NEW VAN WITH ROOM FOR 3 OR 4 CREW, PLEASE!
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2007, 12:36:32 »
 :shhhh:
no, no, no, playmofire - you can't wish for a new set in capital red letters - you have to keep it small.
you have to use an almost silent and melancholic tone, pretending to be even a bit sad with your wishings.
this will give a touch of quiet and childish genious to our obvious madness about playmobil.
this strategy also makes it easier for the geobra spies to feel that the idea actually comes from them...
 :P

to customizer - i don't know if there are more new sets and i really thank you for the ones you show.
 :wow:
the problem for me to log on to klickywelt is that all the site is in german, a language that totally escapes me.
i have tried but there is not a word i understand to became a "silent" member.
i guess you will have to keep on giving us the news...

;)
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2007, 14:54:18 »
Well I have been wishing for a pet shop for 4 years or so and now they have the animal hospital that is even better. There are new color variations of pony, dog, puppy, and kitten in the sets, but no new animals. There are some great accessories though that will be very useful.

Am I the only one that thinks the new pirate boat looks like a Dhow? With that, the Fairy ricksha, and the recent figures with Asian eyes and dragon tattoos I really think the odds are high for the rumored Asian theme in the next 2 years.

There are so many big Fire Department fans out there - in Germany and elsewhere - that I think it's inevitable that there will be new sets for the theme eventually. No point dreaming small though - how about a new station with those doors like on that carry-along construction building, the engine Gordon mentions, an auxiliary tanker based on the airport gas truck, a revised ladder truck, and some smaller sets with new interesting accessories?