Author Topic: Playmobil World MMORPG - Late Summer 2012  (Read 21066 times)

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil World MMORPG - Late Summer 2012
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 19:05:36 »
I would guess CET (GMT+1:00) like you, so probably. And I'm not sure if any other languages would be supported; it doesn't seem like it right now.
By any other languages I meant any other time zones!

And I meant to edit, not double post.  :(
~Pynedor~

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 22:04:13 »
I think they would be much better off going in the direction of Farmville, where people would spend their time building up their own Playmobil worlds. Like what many of us do with collecting, except using digital objects.

This would be the perfect Playmobil multi-player game!   :love:
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 23:58:58 »
Something like the sims or sims medieval, or a mixture of both could work very well for playmobil too.

They'd probably need to remove evolving families, aging and all that though, no need for clicky romance to go further than hugging and kissing.

Just being able to put your own house together from playmobil parts, put clickies in it and give them a job could work. they could walk around town, make friends, buy things, and each job could give different gameplay. Work hours could be anytime during the day unless its a night job.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 01:10:24 »
Maybe they will have some of those elements built into the game. I would imagine some form of customisation being implemented in the game aside from equipment differences. I would be perfectly happy with just having a customisable character to run around with in the Playmobil-esque world though! :)
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 12:52:19 »
OK... I confess I don't understand anything about this sort of thing.
So one question is only important for me..... will it work in PS3??  :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 12:54:21 »
i think it should... dont have one myself... but i believe that ps3 is backward compatible with ps2
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 19:59:42 »
As far as I know, this will be a computer game. So backwards compatibility for Playstations shouldn't matter, eh?  8} Unless you mean that you can browse the Internet and download computer games on the Playstation 3, but I don't have one and thus do not know...
~Pynedor~

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 20:13:14 »
sorry  :-[ I got confused as to what we were talking about here with another thread about the  Hype: Time Quest playmobil game... my fault  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 20:24:07 »
sorry  :-[ I got confused as to what we were talking about here with another thread about the  Hype: Time Quest playmobil game... my fault  :lol:
I thought so. ;) I checked to see if we were in that thread when I read what you wrote!
~Pynedor~

Offline doug

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 07:03:19 »
At the end of the MMORPG trailer, there is a group shot with lots of familiar clickies, a big black dragon, and a few other creatures.  One cleverly-recycled critter was a mobile version of the tree-man, like the one that came with the druid.http://playmodb.org/backs/3944_back.jpg.  Also standing out above the crowd is what appears to be a frost giant, and also a giant horned skeleton (a demon?!)

What are the odds that either of these will soon exist in plastic?

Probably wishful thinking on my part, but the other characters in the video are based on actual toys...

And if we get dwarves, some frost giants would be appropriate foes....

doug