Author Topic: Citadel  (Read 5773 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Citadel
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 02:38:27 »
Oh, ok, you're right.  ::) But there's other stuff you can't do with steck!  :hissyfit:

:P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 11:31:12 »
Awesome Panos!
Can you make a picture with guards, crossbowmen and defenses?
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 12:15:25 »
Looks great!! Well Done. :clap: :)9

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 14:38:12 »
Thanks everyone!!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

@Arnaud! I'm afraid I just brought it down... Although the force occupying the citadel uses only the double axe... pity to the ones who will attempt to break through the walls....

However, I did an interesting photostory http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7381.0 can you recognise the banner?  ;)

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 21:24:33 »
I did notice the banner. Just haven't had time to post on that thread.
A.
Life in the so called space age...

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2011, 01:07:07 »
A mighty fortress Sir Wolf. I really wish there was something to fill the gaps between square flooring like you are using arounf your battlements. Would make it so much better. It's good to see I am not the only one with that problem.

I guess I need to get into this peace treaty business quickly :-)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 07:57:58 »
That's a very impressive citadel, Panos!  It looks imposing and can easily be defended by only a handful of men.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 08:33:51 »
A mighty fortress Sir Wolf. I really wish there was something to fill the gaps between square flooring like you are using arounf your battlements. Would make it so much better. It's good to see I am not the only one with that problem.

I guess I need to get into this peace treaty business quickly :-)

Thanks Gis!  :) Are you refering to the gap between the outer wall and the main building? I did no intend for them to be connected but I thought about it and the only solution to that would be four way connectors and 8 teeth flooring...

That's a very impressive citadel, Panos!  It looks imposing and can easily be defended by only a handful of men.

Thanks Justin! Thats exactly the case!!!  ;)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 15:01:01 »
I think he means on the outer walls, at the top, the areas, where they can stand, how those flooring pieces have gaps between them. Looks like the klickys could trip if they aren't careful.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 16:26:27 »
A mighty fortress Sir Wolf. I really wish there was something to fill the gaps between square flooring like you are using around your battlements. Would make it so much better. It's good to see I am not the only one with that problem.

First let me say , really awesome building and really like the symmetrics of it . With reference to the above question / issue I am akso facing and there is a SOLUTION !!!! I onoy have 3 of these but look awesome . They are the single top steck covers from the 3859 set !!!

30 09 531
Wall-top cover, 1-wall long

http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showinv.pl?setnum=3859&pics=on

I also want to buy say 50  of these !!!! Do you think they will still be available to order from DS ??
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: