Author Topic: In quest for Allies Chapter II  (Read 3015 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
In quest for Allies Chapter II
« on: March 11, 2011, 10:40:59 »

The Double Axe Citadel, a strong bastion of the Double Axe Vanguard protecting the realm from any misjustice...

There are always two horsed guards at the gate and a lieutenant to act as gatekeeper...

In the far distance, riders approach the Citadel...

...its King Kellanved, accompanied by Ay Estos, the White Swan steward, who have come to ask Sir Baldthar, Suppreme Commander of the Double Axe Vanguard to join them in the defence of the kingdom...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: In quest for Allies Chapter II
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 10:52:16 »
''Hold it there!!!'' the lieutenant cried.... ''State your business'' his voice steady and strong...

The two horsed guards holding their double axes approach slowly the coming riders...
The King's body guards also hold their weapons tightly...

King Kellanved talks: ''I've come to seek audience with your Supreme Commander. Please announce my visit to him''
''Is this a formal visit my Lord?'' asks the lieutenant.
''Please, we have no time for pleasantries, no big welcomes are necessary, they will ony slow us down.''
''As you wish my Lord''

Ay Estos comes off his horse, and the horsed guards withdraw their double axes...

''Only I and Estos will enter the Citadel.'' said the king to his men ''Please wait here.''

And so the lieutenant opens the gate and leads to way to Sir Baldthar's chamber...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 11:20:52 »
In Sir Baldthar's Chambers...

''Supreme Commander, King Kellanved requests an audience with you Sir..''

Sir Baldthar looks upon the King but he does not stand up to greet him...

Estos speaks: ''Sir Baldthar, We have come to ask your aid in the security of the kingdom. Good King Kellanved is personally here to show his good will and friendship''

Sir Baldthar says nothing, he only turns and lookt at the King who gives a little smile back at Sir Baldthar...
''Still the same heavy mannered man I always knew, eh dear Sir?'' said the King.
''Why do you need Estos to say all this Kellanved?'' asks Baldthar, his voice deep and steady...
''He feels the need to say them Baldthar, he believes he knows how to speak to you, and that is probably correct.''
A small *sigh* by Estos as he turns around the other way feeling embarashed he made his King look like a fool...

''I need noone to speak on my accord dear Sir'' cries the king and swings his staff...
''Don't raise your tone to me King...'' says Baldthar by standing up and drawing his sword...

''Hey hey enough...'' cries Estos. ''Sir Baldthar the Malevolent Duke has threatened to attack us again, and he has allied himself with the Golden Dragon, and since the Ballance is disturbed, we come to ask you to join us, you know the Gold Dragon is very bad news and...'' he stops talking as both Baldthar and King Kellanved turn to look at him...

''He still talks that much eh? says Balthar with a small smile''... ''Always.'' replies the King...
Sir Baldthar turns to the King... ''The Golden Dragon is a force of magic, he and the Green dragon hold the fabric of this land together... they represent natural ballance between good and evil... the same ballance I have sworn to protect. Why did the Golden dragon turns towards evil?'' he finally asks...

''I do not know Sir Baldthar...'' replies the King ''..but until we ask the help of the Green Dragon you must join us. He is certainly more inclined and bound to talk to you about this matter, so we need you! If the Green Dragon decides to stand by our side, you are free to return to your duties and not take part in this conflict...''
''So be it!'' says Sir Baldthar and extends his hand to the King... ''I will help you, and if we don't get adequate answers from the Green Dragon, rest assured, you'll have my aid!''

''Lieutenant, have my horse and armour be brought to me at the gate, I am leaving the Citadel to help our good King.''

And just like that they were off to the gate...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 11:25:52 »
The gates opened again widely and the three man came out of the Citadel... the vision of Sir Baldthar on his horse was a very impressive one, certainly one to put fear into the hearts of weaker men! Thats why he fashioned his entire Vanguard to resemble him... theatrics is half the battle, and no matter how skilled a warrior is he always needs an impressive standing!

''Where to now?'' asked Estos.
''My cousin, leader of Yellow Lion Knights is near by. We'll pay him a visit...'' said the King.

End of Chapter II

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 14:12:08 »
Hooray! :yippee:
This is a great chapter Wolf Knight,
I eagerly await the next. :wow:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 14:20:08 »
Well done, Panos!

:munch:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 22:03:04 »
Keep on my friends your beautiful story!!!!
i'm so anxious .....!

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 21:50:55 »
Huh what are mine Lion knights doing there ?  ???
 ;D very nice story Wolf Knight 

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2011, 07:27:17 »
This is an excellent chapter, Panos!  Your citadel is most impressive and I like the klickies you've used.  Well done! :)9
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2011, 08:26:15 »
Excellent chapter Sir Wolf. Great scenes :-)