Author Topic: 2009 nowelties germany - first 3 month !!  (Read 8225 times)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
Re: 2009 nowelties germany - first 3 month !!
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2008, 18:31:53 »
Shame they didn't give him a shield, he's not going to do too well at the tournament!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2008, 18:49:43 »
It is Martin . I had not looked closely enough to see that . I guess they could have given him a sheath for the sword which would have freed the other arm to hold one. Are there any that would match this color scheme ?

Or maybe his style is to chop the end of the lance of the opponents off, then retaliate with his point winning blow  ;D Or is that not sportsman like conduct ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 20:51:14 »
Now that I see the larger picture of the knight, I'm not at all impressed.  No shield, no sword belt, no heraldry, and red arms!  He's basically useless to me as a knight.  I guess Roman enthusiasts could use his horse armor for a cataphract, either fighting for or against Rome.
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline arab warrior

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 21:29:33 »
Is it me or is the horse different to other horses, the front legs seem to be in line with one another???

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 01:16:56 »
Judging from the picture this mining truck might just be close to the size of a Tonka .

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2008, 11:56:39 »
these are what seem to be the new "international" easter eggs for 2009.  :yup:
they keep the traditional size - as opposed to the larger one that the "german" eggs will have.  8}
all this information comes from klickywelt´s gassy (who is also a playmofriend).  :wow:
as there seems to be a new pirate amongst the new 4 eggs, i guess this can be considered good news... ;)
    honni soit qui mal y pense