Author Topic: New in 2012/2013.  (Read 44090 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New in 2012/2013.
« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2012, 13:38:57 »

Giving kids rockets to shoot at planes is, IMO, not a good idea. Some idiot could think birds make nice targets..  Anyways, odd for a company that doesn't even have infantry.

sounds great to me and the boys, and yes birds do make great targets, they are called European starlings and we shoot as many as we can. Around here they are an invasive pest that is killing all of our native, needed, bug eating birds. Those starlings just eat our fruit and leave all the bugs.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline rms008

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2012, 21:04:39 »
hey guys anybody now the dates of release i mean if they are 2012/2013 some may be released round December or so right???

its so i may start setting my Christmas wish list up hahahahahaha

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2012, 22:35:35 »
hey guys anybody now the dates of release i mean if they are 2012/2013 some may be released round December or so right???

its so i may start setting my Christmas wish list up hahahahahaha

the month of release is at the top of each page Jan.-May

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2012, 13:09:13 »
Oh bb!!!!
They actually made a cloud!!  :o :o :o :o :o
I can't believe it, they ARE reading!!

Please the VICTORIAN TYPEWRITER AND CASH REGISTER!!!!!

:prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2012, 13:22:49 »
Oh bb!!!!
They actually made a cloud!!  :o :o :o :o :o
I can't believe it, they ARE reading!!

Yep, I really think they are!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #175 on: September 23, 2012, 23:07:22 »
Please the VICTORIAN TYPEWRITER AND CASH REGISTER!!!!!

:prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays:

An old typewriter would be awesome! Also an antique sewing machine  :prays:

Offline ZooKeeper

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #176 on: September 24, 2012, 00:15:32 »
Big companies are spending a lot of money for market investigation, they hire agencies to set up official accounts in social networks (and to fake reviews at shopping-platforms) and they're annoying people calling them on the phone for customer questioning, all to get an idea about what the potential customers are thinking about their products. Nowadays an honest customer-feedback is pure gold in nearly every branch.

For that it would be idiotic if Geobra would not take advantage of the different forums in their main markets while other companies are fighting for every "fan" on facebook. I'm sure there is somebody at Geobra who filters and summarizes the reactions about novelties, product quality and even new ideas (in word or picture). There were different examples in the past when new sets or parts had a suspicious similarity to customs that were presented by forum-users two years earlier ;)

@bonnie: I liked your idea about the cloud-baseplates much more than this cloud but its a cool thing for some future plane-in-flight-dios etc.

@tiermann&bonnie: My first thought on the new funicular was the cable-car at sandiego-zoo, too. That was one of my dreams for my playmo-zoo since i was a child and i still can't really believe that it'll become reality (still have to figure out where i get the money for 10-15 of this set  :lol: ). I hope there'll be a way to extend the line with additional poles to get a route around the whole zoo.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #177 on: September 24, 2012, 01:59:49 »
i love almost everything, especially the rail way, figs s4 and 5 and the fairies - i don't love the new look on the fairies though, they look very anime/tinker bell/polly pocket inspired...anyway, i'm glad grea things will come out next year, can't wait to know what's going to be the rest on the catalog :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #178 on: September 24, 2012, 02:01:25 »
can't wait to know what's going to be the rest on the catalog :)

Some new Knight sets...? :)
~Pynedor~

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #179 on: September 24, 2012, 02:06:56 »

@tiermann&bonnie: My first thought on the new funicular was the cable-car at sandiego-zoo, too. That was one of my dreams for my playmo-zoo since i was a child and i still can't really believe that it'll become reality (still have to figure out where i get the money for 10-15 of this set  :lol: ). I hope there'll be a way to extend the line with additional poles to get a route around the whole zoo.

Well, since they're listening, ;D the next thing that would be awesome is a train that can be used as a train to go around the zoo. What zoo doesn't have a train? It's pretty much a necessity. It wouldn't even have to run on tracks or be electric, it could just be a roll-along tram. And a carousel is getting to be pretty much required, too!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.