« Last post by JLMatterer on Today at 02:04:36 »

Photography & Graphics / Re: JLMatterer Photo Gallery
« Last post by JLMatterer on Today at 00:39:10 »
Trains! / Re: RC of train 5258
« Last post by Pachucobrc on June 01, 2024, 18:15:49 »
ohhhhh, thanks for th rep´ly.........:(
« Last post by Junker Jörg on June 01, 2024, 07:54:46 »
The old RC train used one of 4 colored frequency crystals so you could have multiple trains going

I can’t recall if the yellow freight train had those , I haven’t used ours in years

Nein, das tut er nicht. Hier wird eine andere Technologie verwendet, die Teile sind nicht austauschbar. The "new" RC-control operates on a completely different basis and can't be interchanged.

jj:
Brainstorming For Playmobil / Re: What's wrong with Playmobil? 2
« Last post by Rasputin on June 01, 2024, 01:55:34 »
Modern pirates are not identified as such,

You’d have to call them colonizers or terrorists to get the kids attention
« Last post by Rasputin on June 01, 2024, 01:53:19 »
The old RC train used one of 4 colored frequency crystals so you could have multiple trains going

I can’t recall if the yellow freight train had those , I haven’t used ours in years
Collector's Corner / Re: JLMatterer's Collection
« Last post by Rasputin on June 01, 2024, 01:51:05 »

We had a crazy "friend" who would purchase very expensive but completely useless & unnecessary items that had been reduced in price with the justification that, since they were on sale, he was "saving money."

So, in getting these clickies, I saved money. A lot, actually.

That pretty much identifies everyone in here
Brainstorming For Playmobil / Re: What's wrong with Playmobil? 2
« Last post by Klickteryx on May 31, 2024, 22:18:27 »

I'd go with bringing back the Spanish soldiers and give them a galleon filled with treasure, providing the first big soldier ship in the theme and a target for the pirates.
Who'd still have a smaller ship and could get a nice new island more like the System X one that's easier to store. Maybe with a nice hut that's also a bit of a tavern.
Solid idea, are kids still exposed to pirate tales so that they have some understanding of the theme?

I'd like to see the knights given the type of heraldry they had in the 90s. The lion knights from castles 3268 and 4865 were probably the last reasonable heraldries. The newer stuff looks more like logos for football teams.
Collector's Corner / Re: JLMatterer's Collection
« Last post by JLMatterer on May 31, 2024, 22:10:13 »
What can you do for your ceilings?

At this point... re-plaster. The Spring storms caused some damage to the ceiling in my room!

Well, I did this:

For those not in the know, it can be read about here:

Scroll down for several news reports: https://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=15736.msg326468#msg326468

We had a crazy "friend" who would purchase very expensive but completely useless & unnecessary items that had been reduced in price with the justification that, since they were on sale, he was "saving money."

So, in getting these clickies, I saved money. A lot, actually.
News / Re: Playmobil in the News
« Last post by JLMatterer on May 31, 2024, 18:19:24 »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10