Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
News / Re: Not Quite Playmobil News
« Last post by JLMatterer on Today at 21:40:29 »

Mystery Figures Series / Re: 71455 + 71456 Series 25
« Last post by tahra on Today at 17:58:23 »
Great review as always, lots of wonderful customs you did with them.  My only minor quibble is that I think the one you call a blogger is an air show photographer. He comes with the telephoto camera, and the logo on his shirt plus those on the laptop are from the Airshow theme. So I think he does digital photos at the airshow and dowloads them to the laptop.

You may be right! Not a core thing, I didn't recognize the logo. Major fail, I guess.  :-\ Maybe I should list the figures before actually generating the pages...

Maybe he has a blog about the airshow?  :-[

I particularly loved yourmermaid with the Aztec torso, and the ancient woman using the half erased basketball player torso. Also loved the Steampunk guys

Thank you. I struggled with the robot. My sister said there should be one with that head... but he was my 3rd attempt, I think.

Mystery Figures Series / Re: 71455 + 71456 Series 25
« Last post by Tiermann on Today at 17:13:50 »
Great review as always, lots of wonderful customs you did with them.  My only minor quibble is that I think the one you call a blogger is an air show photographer. He comes with the telephoto camera, and the logo on his shirt plus those on the laptop are from the Airshow theme. So I think he does digital photos at the airshow and dowloads them to the laptop.

I particularly loved yourmermaid with the Aztec torso, and the ancient woman using the half erased basketball player torso. Also loved the Steampunk guys
Mystery Figures Series / 71455 + 71456 Series 25
« Last post by tahra on Today at 16:11:12 »
70939 + 70940 Series 24

Review at playkingdoms: Figures 25 (direct link)

Ok, later than usual, but...

As always, comments welcome - and let me know what I missed ;)
How-To / creating a faux back for Playmobil buildings
« Last post by breadmobil on Today at 08:33:05 »
Hi everyone,
I’m making a playmobil city Which I want to look good from multiple angles. This means that I want to try and close the back of some of the buildings, so they’re not completely open. The ones I’m looking to close are the town buildings (steck system) e.g.  70014, 70016 etc
I don’t have the means to cut wood really. I was thinking maybe just a piece of foam board cut to the right shape with brick paper added, But it will look quite 2 dimensional. I have removed the baseboards as they stick out really far, so I’ll probably use foam board to make a floor at least.
I’d love to see how other people have done this, Or get some suggestions if possible
thanks!
This was rumoured at the start of the year, along with the advertising column 5350. I believe someone said the page was being held on the site, but I don't know how you check that.

They normally update the Playmobil Plus in June-ish I think, so I'd expect to see it online then.
Photography & Graphics / Re: JLMatterer Photo Gallery
« Last post by JLMatterer on Today at 02:02:00 »
News / Re: Playmobil in the News
« Last post by JLMatterer on May 10, 2024, 23:53:53 »

I saw this reference on Facebook today, but just the pic with no info.
What is this??? / Rerelease of the Victorian Dollhouse Extension Floor?
« Last post by breadmobil on May 10, 2024, 19:06:57 »
I was under the impression the Victorian extension had not been revived, however I've just seen this on eBay! Seems to have a new box.. A quick search of the set number 71711 reveals nothing (!) and I can't find anything about it online. Anyone know what the deal is with this? I'm pretty sure that "dollhouse" branding is from the 2022 reissue and not the OG sets! TIA
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10