Author Topic: 2010 Hartlepool's Tall Ships Race - Uk's largest summer event in pictures...  (Read 1111 times)

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
Good morning Playmofriends  :)

The 2010 Hartlepool's Tall Ships Race was the highlight of my trips and I invite you all to discover this year's  UK largest summer event in pictures and comments in the thread dedicated to my trips around the UK in the Member's News Section.

Exclusive pictures of some of the largest and most beautiful tall ships, as well as a tour on one of Admiral Nelson's fregates, and the wonderful recreation of a 18th century harbour, not to forget meeting the Georgians  :love:

Please do not hesitate to leave comments and suggestions and I hope that my thread will help you discover or rediscover the many charms of the United Kingdom through my tribulations and that of Mr & Mrs Macclesfield  ;)

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
I saw about this event on the news, and I would have loved to have gone :(

I am having a bit of trouble with the website - an advert appears in front of the video so you can't see it! :lol:

Damo

Offline playmovictorian

• Playmo Master
  • Happy Little Victorians
    • Playmovictorian
A very good morning to you Damo  :wave:

Here is the link to the 2010 Hartlepool Tall Ships Race :

http://www.hartlepooltallships2010.com/index.php?p=Event+Information&s=The+Tall+Ships

Karim :)
La, tout n'est qu'ordre et beaute, luxe, calme et volupte. L'Invitation au Voyage. Charles Baudelaire.1857.