Author Topic: New catalogue (2nd half 2021) online!!!  (Read 5314 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: New catalogue (2nd half 2021) online!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2021, 09:49:10 »
A very common experience for German kids, though. The bomb defusers provide essential services, as is demonstrated on occasion: Sometimes the incendiaries don't get noticed, like today in my city, where building works set off a 250 kg American bomb, luckily still buried 2 or 3 meters underground. Yet the blast almost tore off the leg of a construction worker. :( More info in the Sueddeutsche

I've just had a look at the video and the Dell advert before it rather unfortunately features a series of explosions.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
Re: New catalogue (2nd half 2021) online!!!
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2021, 07:04:13 »
I might have missed this, so I'm not sure if it's actually new to this catalogue, but I am appalled by the fact the Playmobil marketing team thought it was necessary to brand PINK stuff for girl babies specifically. The 1-2-3 range at least didn't cater to culturally imposed sex preferences... past tense  :hmm: