Author Topic: UPDATE News Feb. 2008 !  (Read 7106 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: News Feb. 2008 !
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2007, 10:09:02 »
I don't recall anything like this when I registered.  Maybe a few letters to type in a box, but no more.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2007, 15:55:19 »
Hi all,

Great pictures, Customizer.  I also like the pirate boat with the
lateen sail.  That sail could be used very well on a pirate ship
mizzen mast. (the one in back.) ;D

I made a Playmobil radio controlled Junk, or Sampan if you wish, a while back.
I thought I posted it, but maybe not..

A true Chinese Junk would really cool!..Hmmmmm

I think my intrest in Pirates just went up a notch :yup:

Thanks again for this interesting post.

Best regards,

Jimbo

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2007, 16:04:27 »
:shhhh:
no, no, no, playmofire - you can't wish for a new set in capital red letters - you have to keep it small.
you have to use an almost silent and melancholic tone, pretending to be even a bit sad with your wishings.
this will give a touch of quiet and childish genious to our obvious madness about playmobil.
this strategy also makes it easier for the geobra spies to feel that the idea actually comes from them...
 :P

Ah, the psychological approach.  Clever. ;D
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2007, 17:18:58 »
 :wow:yes playmofire, that and another "rural/maritime portuguese" factor.
being a country that remains very agriculture-and-fishing-based in its brain structure makes it difficult to wish for something, or at least to speak about that wish.
in this very pre-industrial revolution logic there is no place for wishing - an action that can only bring you bad luck. :-\
in fact, there is no point in wishing a good fishery or a good crop because a twist on the weather can ruin everything.
this behaviour still happens in russia, for example, and it was common in the 18th century royal navy.
this explains very strange things like the fact that my grandfather used girl clothes until he was 5 - that was a way to demonstrate that a boy-child was not that important (when in fact it was considered essential) and to puzzle the demons that surrounded him everywhere. >:D
fortunately i decided to abandon this way of thinking and I DO WISH A VERY BIG ROYAL NAVY SHIP.
if it comes with the nelson chequered hull, so much the better, (begining of the psychological approach) although that is not that important. in fact that would not be a good idea. the same applies to adding a crew just like the 3055 schooner with lots of sailors and marines and officers, and to a complete set of cannons and to an extensive group of extras to furnish the boat and its crew. these are not good ideas, really they must not be (end of psychological aproach).
8}
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline Customizer

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2007, 17:53:22 »
Hi,

ok again many many thx to Grimmbart for the pix !
Enjoy the other news:

- Bunny tree house !
- EM Soccer Set (pics soon)

ENJOY !

http://www.klickywelt.de/neuheiten-februar-t21645-90.html#245529

world greets

Andi

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: UPDATE News Feb. 2008 !
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2007, 04:37:04 »
Well that has Hobbiton written all over it...