Author Topic: Trailer for Rescue Dogs Squad  (Read 3815 times)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
Trailer for Rescue Dogs Squad
« on: March 25, 2007, 19:02:45 »
I made this item several weeks ago (right after the 4317 dog transport box has been released), but so far didn't find the time to set this into the limelight. So if you like

Click the Pic

and read the story respectively watch further detail pictures.

Hm, didn't know if I should post this into "Story-Telling" or "Customizing Gallery" ... decided for the later one because it's primary a promotion story for the customizing article ... hm, maybe I should ask the responsible moderator ...  :eh?: Ups, bad idea ;) ... What do you think Sylvia (or any other co-moderator)?

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Trailer for Rescue Dogs Squad
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 21:26:06 »
Where it is seems fine, Jochen, and the story nicely introduces the trailer which, as always, is a superb custom.  As before, the little detail touches such as you petting Ajana in one picture really give the story that little extra while the attention to detail such as the name plate on the trailer identifying the dog in it really adds that extra touch.   And your custom reminds me I need to order one of the dog carriers for my fire dog (sniffs out a accelerants at suspicious fires).

Have you been making a new backdrop, btw?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 22:31:54 »
Wonderful wonderful wonderful Jochen!
Very clever trailer and well done photo story

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 00:45:03 »
What did you base the trailer on, Jochen, - an actual example of did you create the design yourself?
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 04:42:12 »
Have you been making a new backdrop, btw?

No, it's the same from the Happybirthday Celebration BBQ -- my outdoor backdrop  ;D

What did you base the trailer on, Jochen, - an actual example of did you create the design yourself?

It's a self creation/design. When I saw the transport box I suddenly got the idea. Base is the trailer from the 3242 animal transporter.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 05:54:08 »
No, it's the same from the Happybirthday Celebration BBQ -- my outdoor backdrop  ;D

Ah, I hadn't noticed the hills before.

It's a self creation/design. When I saw the transport box I suddenly got the idea. Base is the trailer from the 3242 animal transporter.
Well, it's an excellent design and looks really professional.

One thing I forgot to ask was if you would let me have the part numbers for the cargo box; it isn't out over here, of course, until next year.

Offline Tim_w

• This and That
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 09:35:52 »
This is truly wonderfull !! An excellent custom and amazing photo's. The attention to detail in the workmanship and pictures never fails to amaze me, first class !!

Tim

(28/5/03/850)

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 13:20:46 »
Wow! What a cool creation!  8-)

And the short story is an excellent way to present it from all angles.  :yup:

Don't think it matters which board you post it in -  I just hope that everyone takes a moment to look at it. :)

The pic where Little Jo is getting "attacked" by the puppy is my favourite. ;D

Offline playmogirl

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 16:23:48 »
Fantastic! The quality of your pictures is exceptional!

Offline Outback

• The Original Playmo Jeep Guy!
  • Playmo Fanatic
  • Everything Playmobil Jeep!
    • Jeepmobil is being revamped - but there's Jeeps here!
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2007, 16:58:09 »
Wow! I got a special show and demonstration of the new trailer  ;D Thanks Jo and Lucy!

That is a really neat little trailer. I like it also.  Excellent custom idea you had there Jo. It really looks great and authentic to Playmobil. Your customs are always wonderful though. As Gordon has eluded to, both in your customs and your stories, the attention to details makes that special difference.

Thanks for posting that  :wave:

PS: I never thought I'd end up in someone elses photo story, thanks for that too.   ;)