Author Topic: Playmobil World MMORPG - Late Summer 2012  (Read 20852 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: Playmobil World MMORPG - Late Summer 2012
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 08:46:12 »
true.. huge amount of clickies might not be the best course of action. Still, castle life would not have to have many clickies. Just a royal family, some castle servants that can be put to work and a few guards. Maybe if theres a siege more guards could walk out of the barracks but still not too much.. maybe about 20 guards in total.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 12:52:16 »
It would definitely be cool to be able to put some to work farming and crafting things in a castle life sort of way. Hopefully you'll be able to do things like that in the game instead of only fighting, which the trailer seems to focus on.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2012, 17:12:21 »
definatly, at least they should have clickies going about their daily business around town and on the farms.. doing their work with a smile as you walk past them.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2012, 22:54:50 »
The only update I have is that it would appear that Playmobil has now taken the domain www.playmobilworld.com in addition to the original www.playmobilworld.de. The former now leads to the normal site though, but the fact that they've taken the domain name is reassuring that this project might be going through still. :)
~Pynedor~

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2012, 21:12:27 »
I thought that it might be interesting to note that the new Fairy theme that was recently unveiled does bear a striking resemblance to the heavy fairy-aspect of the MMORPG, especially with the prevalence of riding unicorns. And the catalogue does tell of a code coming with the new fairies that will be used to unlock special "functions" in a new fairy game. That might be replacing the MMORPG, preceding its launch, or be totally unrelated to it (most likely this).

But, it is late summer, and there hasn't been any talk of the game... It'd be disappointing if the project was cancelled after seeing how great it looked though. :(
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2012, 13:42:28 »
I don't think it's been canceled.... just delayed... like some other things that take way toooooooooooooo long to be launched.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2012, 18:31:25 »
I don't think it's been canceled.... just delayed... like some other things that take way toooooooooooooo long to be launched.  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

;)

I certainly hope that's the case. Maybe its release could coincide with the Collectors' Club. ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2012, 18:32:36 »
I certainly hope that's the case. Maybe its release could coincide with the Collectors' Club. ;)

:prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays: :prays:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2012, 22:03:00 »
So you think the release of the collectors club should be delayed until they have the other software done?
  :P

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2012, 00:07:11 »
So you think the release of the collectors club should be delayed until they have the other software done?
  :P

:lol: Of course not, but it'd be great to have them released together. It might even get the news to collectors who join the club but who don't know about the game. Though I assume when it comes out that it will be advertised in the catalogues and on the main website.

Have you ever heard tell of the game in your conversations with your connections at Geobra, Tiermann? :)
~Pynedor~