Author Topic: 5100 Stone Age Cave with Mammoth  (Read 12095 times)

Offline Jimbo

• Playmo Master
Re: 5100 Stone Age Cave with Mammoth
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2011, 12:36:39 »
I like the fish in the water idea.  I wonder if you can put a fish under the water and still see it.
Thanks for the great review. :)9

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2011, 15:40:36 »
Very interesting detail. I do not know if I like it or not. I bet the kids will like taking the fishing stick and spearing or would it be pinching a fish for dinner.

PS: is that a kid or an adult next to the fish
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2011, 15:46:59 »
An excellent set!
Superb job, and thank you for the review! :wow:

Is there anyway of getting up the rocks?
Like steps, or a ladder? ???
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2011, 16:21:22 »
It's really a great set. It even has a hiding place underneath the waterfall. And the ground-area underneath the cave is also a sort of cave with access behind the waterfall and on the back. I really loved the stickers that were included (with the cave paintings). They just looked sooo ... right.

...  I just want them to work with all the old build-able rocks that were from years past.  ...

I know what you mean, Rasputin, I feel the same way. Unfortunately, backward compatibility doesn't seem to be on Geobra's agenda anymore. What am I saying ?? Compatibility is hardly an issue at all anymore  :'(

...  is that a kid or an adult next to the fish ...

It's a kid. It's a wonderfull klicky in it's own right and according my youngest son he just loves sliding down the Mammoths trunk  :lol:

... Is there anyway of getting up the rocks? Like steps, or a ladder? ???

There's a sort a bare tree that can be used as ladder. It can even be raised if some sabertoothtiger comes too near!

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2011, 16:42:24 »

It's a kid. It's a wonderfull klicky in it's own right and according my youngest son he just loves sliding down the Mammoths trunk  :lol:

Bogro

Your youngest son has some great imagination and humor!  8-)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 16:48:56 »

I know what you mean, Rasputin, I feel the same way. Unfortunately, backward compatibility doesn't seem to be on Geobra's agenda anymore. What am I saying ?? Compatibility is hardly an issue at all anymore  :'(

Bogro

In my opinion this was one of their greatest agendas, everything works with everything no matter what the theme. A rock or building from the western would physically fit with the knights or modern.

That kid looks really neat, one of the best looking kids yet in my opinion

Thanks Bogro
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 17:39:26 »
Thanks for the picture of the fish! I'm already having visions of custom koi ponds, especially as the fish are curved in there. ;D Of course, this type of material is hard to paint. :-\ I would love it if they produced koi ponds using this technique, with spaces for more than two, of course!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 18:11:06 »
Thanks for the picture of the fish! I'm already having visions of custom koi ponds, especially as the fish are curved in there. ;D Of course, this type of material is hard to paint. :-\ I would love it if they produced koi ponds using this technique, with spaces for more than two, of course!

That would be nice sight.  8-)

Offline BlueWizard

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: Stone Age Cave with Mammoth
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 22:56:35 »
I've put the two different cave women in one picture. (Also a test how photobucket comes out, works fine too)

Thanks for posting the pic of the 2 women... so they are a bit different.  That's good!  Now I am wondering if the fi?ures series-2 woman with the monkey will work with this theme!

David

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
Re: Stone Age Cave with Mammoth
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2011, 00:18:33 »
Thanks for posting the pic of the 2 women... so they are a bit different.  That's good!  Now I am wondering if the fi?ures series-2 woman with the monkey will work with this theme!

David

I think she willmfit in nicely, she the only klicky in that theme who will have the grey cloths combined with the tanned skin. (can't wait for those new figures btw)