Author Topic: Police force  (Read 5115 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: Police force
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 11:51:36 »
Glad you liked them guys  ;D

Gaston: 3655 - Beach Police

[/quote

Oh sorry I meant those dark grey tank-looking vehicules.  :)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 12:05:20 »

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 12:07:57 »
Very nice.. Mine are all so different from each other that it's hard to make a "force" out of them...

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2011, 12:28:17 »
Very nice.. Mine are all so different from each other that it's hard to make a "force" out of them...

Well the four patrol cars on the right hand side are differently coloured... and I have a few officers with black suits that I prefer to use them as lieutanants or captains. one has a blue hood, one as a black hood and two have white hoods... I have a couple stil in their boxes but there are already too many to set up a scene  ;D

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2011, 13:01:19 »
Yep, you definitively don't know the world small.
 :P

That looks terrific! I specially liked the roll cage you added to the SWAT ATV. Did you use the one that comes with the robber's amphibious vehicle? I would love to get that part for my ATV :love:.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2011, 13:05:41 »
Yep, you definitively don't know the world small.
 :P

That looks terrific! I specially liked the roll cage you added to the SWAT ATV. Did you use the one that comes with the robber's amphibious vehicle? I would love to get that part for my ATV :love:.

What's small?  ???  ;D ;D ;D ;D Whats the point of having a collection and keeping it small  ???

Nope, I ordered the parts from DS  ;)

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 13:54:24 »
But is it the same part? Since I don't have access to DS, maybe I could cannibalize a #4449 for the roll cage.
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2011, 14:02:13 »
But is it the same part? Since I don't have access to DS, maybe I could cannibalize a #4449 for the roll cage.

Oh yeah its the exact same part!! Very useful! I really wonder why they left the SWAT ATV ''cageless''  ???

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2011, 14:07:14 »
That's a cool set. The four wheeler is one of those vehicles you pull backwards and it takes off going forwards. It goes kind of far, too.

All the quad bikes are worth buying for racing.  They set off so slowly and then...whoosh!  And they go a good distance, a full corridor's length in the hotel we stay at in Malta where I bought the first quad bike.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2011, 14:13:22 »
A very comprehensive and well-structured police force, Panos.  Thanks for showing us the chief's review.

My favourite amongst your force is that striped police motorcycle.  It reminds me of the striping used by the Netherlands emergency services:

http://police-car-photos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/1647.jpg
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”