Author Topic: 5203 Fi?ures Boys Case  (Read 7819 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: 5203 Fi?ures Boys Case
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 18:37:42 »
The only mistakes made in all 48 bags was an extra beard on one Uncle Sam and a strange hand on a Zorro: 
It seemed similar to a mistake on a pirate displayed on Playkingdoms:   

Can you send me a picture of that zorro - I'll add it on playkingdoms ;)

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 18:49:45 »
Mine did arrive Monday, i have been recombining them a bit... they come apart great, and I haven't had any fall apart yet...
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2011, 19:04:45 »
Here are a few... when I get a few more done I'll post them over in customs i guess... but Zorro needed some lancers to fight now! :)
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2011, 19:10:43 »
I have been recombining them a bit... they come apart great, and I haven't had any fall apart yet...
  I really agree  :yup:. The figures don't come flying apart like they do when they're taken apart with a screwdriver.   By the way, did you notice the triangle on the back of the Fi?ures' heads? It must be to distinguish them from regular Klickeys and to show that you pull up on the head to dismantle them. 

Ace  :brownhair:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 19:14:06 »
that's very interesting. First time someone ever mentioned it.  ;)
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 19:35:23 »

Playmogal, I  got them from an online toystore called ToyWiz. Another member showed a link to the store here:  

Ace  :brownhair:

Ace,
It is interesting to see the prices of the individual figures at toywiz.com. The most expensive are the witch (12USD), the red/blue knight and the executioner (8USD). Not sure why.

I would have priced the guitar player (6USD) and the singer (5USD) much higher than the others. And I am sure that the knight addicts would have priced those way above the others!

It looks as if their prices are quite reasonable....thoiugh I did not check their shipping rates. If you want to be surprised by what is in the bag, you pay less than if you want to know for sure what you are getting. Interesting!

Cheers, Pgal :wave:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 19:53:35 »
Ace,
It is interesting to see the prices of the individual figures at toywiz.com. The most expensive are the witch (12USD), the red/blue knight and the executioner (8USD). Not sure why.

I would have priced the guitar player (6USD) and the singer (5USD) much higher than the others. And I am sure that the knight addicts would have priced those way above the others!

It looks as if their prices are quite reasonable....thoiugh I did not check their shipping rates. If you want to be surprised by what is in the bag, you pay less than if you want to know for sure what you are getting. Interesting!

Cheers, Pgal :wave:

Playmogal, the pricing is very interesting. I think the witch and the blue knight are the most because they have detailed printing, in the case of the witch, and special plastic, in the case of the knight's armor. Still, I'm not sure.

Ace :brownhair: