Author Topic: Yard Work  (Read 3976 times)

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
Re: Yard Work
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2011, 17:33:15 »
Hope you enjoyed

Damo :)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 18:14:55 »
WOW Damo!!! Lots of great action in this photostory!!! Love every little detail, as always, an excellent work!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2011, 18:16:48 »
What! You're not going to leave it there are you?

What kind of person starts a story and then doesn't fini...hm
never mind  ;D

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 18:33:02 »
Fantastic story, Damo, and a great cliffhanger! Very well-done and detailed. Pouring concrete as a base for flowerbeds really sounds like something my dad would do! :lol: I liked how you laid the flame down to show it crawling along the ground; that was a nice detail. Great story; I'd say "yard work" is the understatement of the century! :P

never mind  ;D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 18:44:08 »
WOW Damo!!! Lots of great action in this photostory!!! Love every little detail, as always, an excellent work!!!

Thanks, Panos! :) :) :)

never mind  ;D

Thanks, Tim! :)

I thought it might be more exciting for you to guess what happens! :D

Fantastic story, Damo, and a great cliffhanger! Very well-done and detailed. Pouring concrete as a base for flowerbeds really sounds like something my dad would do! :lol: I liked how you laid the flame down to show it crawling along the ground; that was a nice detail. Great story; I'd say "yard work" is the understatement of the century! :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, Bonnie :)

I only have the one large flame :-[ so had to make do :lol:

Yes, concrete isn't the best, but I was using the grey parts from the garden centre sets and this is how they come :lol:

Damo :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 19:09:53 »
Great work on the whole story  :clap:

The client of this job sounds like some of my clients. Spend $10,000 to grow $2 lettuce  :lol:

You mean you are not going to show the 6 months of litigation from all the insurance companies fighting over who is at fault with all the destruction  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 22:18:14 »
Great story, Damo, and as always excellent photos.  I'm always how much action and detail you manage to get into each photo without overpowering the viewer, and how economical you are with the number of pictures you use - a master photo story teller.   :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 22:42:56 »
Great photo story, Damo! Well done!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 00:20:55 »
Fantastic Damo! I love your photostories!
I liked it a lot when Avie and Phil fell downloading the cement mixer! I loled!  :lol:
The fact that you didn't even mention that made it more funny to me  :lol: :lol: :lol:
well done!
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 00:24:32 »
I thought the dude falling down and wallowing around in the flowerbed was hilarious! THe pic of him trying to pick himself up was great! :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.