Author Topic: Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project  (Read 33156 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Fun Modern "War": A Collaborative Photostory Project
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2011, 14:35:21 »
I have a bunch of umbrella stabbing, purse throwing Victorian ladies that are just fierce! Oh! and they all carry ferocious chimp eating schnauzers
watch out guys!  :lol:  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2011, 14:54:02 »
Chimp-eating schnauzers?  :0 :0 :0 :0 I'm scared!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2011, 14:56:09 »

Hello everyone, my name is Crissy Knowsall reporting for Playmobil City Channel 4 Action News! We're on the scene where reports of 8 poo dropping flying Reindeer are reported to have been violated by Playmobil City Septic services! I have with me now, a victim that will discribe the events that took place!

Crissy Knowsall;
Mr. Dancer, can you give the Playmobil City Channel 4 viewers a statement of what happened to you & several of your team mates?

Mr Dancer;
Yes Crissy I can! It all started during a return trip from a poo dropping mission & I needed to land in a grassy field to resupply. As I was eating some grass, a Playmobil City Septic Services pump truck appeared out of no where & backed towards me! The next thing I knew was a feeling simular to a huge laxative working on me, then, it felt like my tongue was receding toward the back of my throat! As the suction got stronger, you can image the shock & awe I felt which resulted in my eyes becoming the way they are now! I felt like I had been violated,....(weeping voice) it's going to take at least 18 bales of hay & a bucket of carrotts to even be close to normal again!

And there you have it Playmobil City Channel 4 viewers, another story of the shock & awe that is being bestowed on the opposition forces in this on going modern theme war!
I'm Crissy Knowsall reporting for Playmobil City News Channel 4!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 00:05:26 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2011, 15:03:40 »
I don't know, BB, my apes may be pretty smart. Remember Planet of the Apes?  :hmm:

Yeah, & they taste like steak! :P
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2011, 15:08:18 »
 :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it, BB! So funny!
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2011, 15:20:47 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: I love it, BB! So funny!

However, if you & Ras want to surrender & admit defeat to us, the armies of Playmobil City, & Panos will render fair treatment,.......if you don't, it's going to get much worse! ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 00:28:01 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2011, 15:21:41 »
NEVER!!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2011, 15:43:49 »
great interview BB!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2011, 16:27:46 »
That is brilliant Bill  :wow:  ;D ;D ;D
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2011, 16:36:29 »
NEVER!!

Have it your way bb! PCPD is acting on a tip from the crime stoppers network as we speak! There will be an update as events unfold! ;)