Author Topic: 17 least appropiate PM sets for kids?  (Read 12794 times)

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
  • I come here for peace and quiet.
    • http://www.survival101.wetpaint.com
Re: 17 least appropiate PM sets for kids?
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2011, 23:45:47 »
An "NSFW" tag would have been nice. Thanks. >:( >:( >:(
If I’m jealous, you did SOMETHING right. Keep it up. :D
I Support Operation Anime Storm..

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2011, 00:19:05 »
How could you tell the difference between the politician and the crooked politician - they would look the same surely?   ;D

The crooked one could have his sponsors logos all over his suit  :P
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #72 on: March 24, 2011, 03:14:53 »
How could you tell the difference between the politician and the crooked politician - they would look the same surely?   ;D
Oh, don’t worry- Pick one. Call him the “crooked politician.” You’d be right.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2011, 09:48:30 »
Anyway, you didn't assemble a vast army so that they could drink tea and exchange knitting patterns, surely?!  ;)

First , I will disagree about the violent faces. True what Rasputin said playmnobil has always made toys with weapons from teh very beginning BUT i think that the angry face expression , the red lines on klikcy faces and the looks of example the mediaval weapons that are now excaggerated have taken the playmobil toy designs to a different violent level and thats my conclusion. The fact that playmobil is deviating from the smilies is basically changing entirely its toy philoshophy and i think equally with gaining some customers it will lose probably also.

With the referce to Kids notr growing up with Indianna Jones etc etc I think thre are plenty of other similar movies far more violent of otday withing the same theme and overall movie violence and portrayed violence all together has escalated to much higher levels than say 20-30 years ago

As for the statement above, well the answer is no...all the vast army is there to look after all the trees and bushes and forrest animals in my playmobil set up . Really ...

which reminds me i have to pick up my 102 black lion guards today. They will be ' Tree Curators Group E '...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:07 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And what does NSFW stand for, please, Andy R?

With the referce to Kids notr growing up with Indianna Jones etc etc I think thre are plenty of other similar movies far more violent of otday withing the same theme and overall movie violence and portrayed violence all together has escalated to much higher levels than say 20-30 years ago
I entirely agree with you but as Playmobil's target market is the 4 to 10 age group, hopefully the majority of those 4 to 10s are not watching films which are unsuitable for their age group.

all the vast army is there to look after all the trees and bushes and forrest animals in my playmobil set up . Really ...

which reminds me i have to pick up my 102 black lion guards today. They will be ' Tree Curators Group E '...  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2011, 13:21:48 »
:picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

I am going to my home where the playmo den is very late  tonite and hopefully setting up early tomorrow and take pictures late on  Friday . I am away  for the weekend so hopefully i shall post progress pictures late sunday . I will start setting up my town  people and shops/ houses, still thinking of creating double walls in the inside of the castle set up and hopefully i will set up some of my armies or at elast unpack some of the 300+ packed balck lion guards and clear up some table space to start setting up the rest and the forrest etc etc sooooo much more to do ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2011, 15:51:08 »
I am curious to see where will all the lion knights be on the castle! It will be so crowded!!! Have fun and  :picsplz: :picsplz: :picsplz:

Offline Andy R

• DPAAAGG.
  • x
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2011, 01:54:42 »
And what does NSFW stand for, please, Andy R?
“Not Safe For Work.”

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2011, 11:04:10 »
“Not Safe For Work.”
Thank you. If the health & safety police here had their way, that would be almost everything  :lol:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2011, 16:19:00 »

That was a good one,....too bad it's so true! :lol:
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!