Author Topic: Kingdoms Map: War campaign  (Read 28133 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Kingdoms Map: War campaign
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2011, 19:15:04 »
Once negotiations with Rutelio conclude, King Kellanved of Ceragem will turn to the aid ot Ithaca...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #121 on: March 11, 2011, 19:23:23 »
... and King Iseroth who was awaken by his spies who brought him news about Ceragem joining in the pointless struggle against the empire , smiled then laughed and then got up from his bed and said laughing ' These Kings are perfectly capable of destroying them selves and lose all of their armies against the empire , I wonder where their wisdom is gone.. perhaps their lands are in need of new management, someone from Krull perhaps, besides it looks like Krull will simply walk in  into these Kingdoms soon as they will have no army left against the 14,000 of the empire ....

' Gooooood, goooooood he said and went back to bed after he ordered for a hot beer to sooth his joy.................  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #122 on: March 21, 2011, 12:47:28 »
....King Iseroth pleased with the conquest his vikings have made to the East , the newly conquered lands to the south of the Empire and the massive infrastructure developments sents messengers to all the Kindoms of Ceragen, Ithaca, Rutileo and Eaglesland offering to join their alliance , to sign the nobles treaty  by blood and  start trading by land and sea with these kingdoms offering precious and base metals, the famous ' Steck Stone' of Krull , sheep and cows and fish , plus wheat and vegetables that lots can be found in the markets of Krull plus the fine garments and clothes and furnitures and wine and of course the famous ' Krull White Steel ' armour and weapons  that are trademarks of the rich kingdom of Krull ...

Should these Kings accept his offer for peace, King Iseroth will have  a task force of 1000 strong army ready to be dispatched to any of Krull's Allies....

King Iseoth is awaiting for a reply from the other wise Kings.......

' There is a time for WAR!!! and a time for peace ... Now we have doubled almost our lands there is a time for trade and prosperity and to build strong outposts in our already expanded lands ' told his generals ....
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #123 on: March 21, 2011, 13:06:56 »
I have seen the barbarity with which you rule in the past Iseroth.
Nay, I shall not join in an Alliance with you.
Nor shall I open my boarders to trade with your peoples.
To me, you still need prove yourself,
a man changes not in but a day. :hmm:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2011, 13:20:30 »
I have seen the barbarity with which you rule in the past Iseroth.
Nay, I shall not join in an Alliance with you.
Nor shall I open my boarders to trade with your peoples.
To me, you still need prove yourself,
a man changes not in but a day. :hmm:

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Rutileo has been offered a hand of piece , it its king continues being stubborn all he will be offered will be a blade of steal !!!! King ISeroth will give some time to all Kingdoms to consider his very generous offer , a chance to trade and prosper OR face the deadly consequences should  these Kingfs turns their backs to the offer of KRULL !!!!

:knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2011, 13:25:19 »
A forced peace is not true peace! :no:
Should you wish to keep friendly relations, I would have no problem with that.
But your threats should we not consent only proves my previous point more fully.
You must prove yourself with time, and lasting peace.
Not with a period of a few days, that is not peace. :hmm:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2011, 16:21:46 »
King Kellanved stands by his ally King Aun Kerak!
Ceragem wishes no alliance with a king who will use our army for his own purposes!
Your wish is to conquer Sir! Ours is to prosper through trade and commerce and protect what we have from invaders!
We will certainly defend ourselves from any invading forces!

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #127 on: March 21, 2011, 16:45:40 »
May I make a suggestion, what if you were to use pictures similar to the "Modern War". It would make following the event quite easy
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #128 on: March 21, 2011, 16:51:09 »
May I make a suggestion, what if you were to use pictures similar to the "Modern War". It would make following the event quite easy

Not a bad idea Ras! I was thinking about it the other day...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2011, 17:04:08 »
King Kellanved stands by his ally King Aun Kerak!
Ceragem wishes no alliance with a king who will use our army for his own purposes!
Your wish is to conquer Sir! Ours is to prosper through trade and commerce and protect what we have from invaders!
We will certainly defend ourselves from any invading forces!

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

' King Kellanved ' your overblown ego will be your demise !!!!! The Kingdom of Ceragem had its chance to stand allies with the powerul Kingdom of KRULL !!!! The Kingdom of Krull will have its vengeance for the lack of respect shown from Kings Kellanved and Kings Aun Kerak and expects to see what King Talos will say  but expects no different !!! And King Iseroth is very very angry with Ceragem and Rutelio , he is in fact furious with their Kings as he offered peace and they rejected it s lightly after losing an invasion campaign !!

' They are the war mongers !!! If its war they want thats what they gonna get ' Krull will destroy these Kingdoms with or without Ithaca as King Iseroth has been very puzzled by King Talos and unpredictability '

' Alas, my generals, perhaps its not a time for peace after all !!! I command you to raise more troop , more machines and more weapons to make our powerful army stronger and give a lesson to all those that dare to Oppose us !!!!!!

.... Meanwhile Kingdom of Krull has been building  a vast dragon army, an army that sits size even the Lion Guards of Krull are scared off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 17:11:48 by Giorginetto »