Author Topic: WAR !!!  (Read 11580 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: WAR !!!
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2011, 19:25:41 »
When King Iseroth is busy with his battle with King Talos' troops, we will invade the Country of Krull  ;D
Welcome friend !! May be a new ally for the order of golden dragon or a freelancer? In either cases Kingdom of Ithaka salute you and King Talos sends his regards.May you life be prosperous and happy! the kingdom of krull is yours!!!

ADVS-

-Join our Order as ally or friend and you will be given your land to Krull Kingdom(TAX FREE). ;D
-Join our Order and you will receive a bunch of Krull soldiers for your garden.The only thing you will need is a wagon to carry the bodies!! :D

Lord Grangel respects King Iseroth and please him to calm down.Stay at your Kingdom wise King.Your Kingdom needs your soldiers!A kingdom with widows has no future!! :'(

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2011, 19:29:02 »
When King Iseroth is busy with his battle with King Talos' troops, we will invade the Country of Krull  ;D

Hey that was my idea, send in spies/thieves/soldiers in the cover of darkness and steal all the treasure  :lol: Sounds like no one but women and children will be left to guard the places  :lol: I guess if you steel or kill the women & children these so called kings will have no one to bear new soldiers   >:D

And  I am not talking about just Krull but both domains  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 19:44:59 »
Hey that was my idea, send in spies/thieves/soldiers in the cover of darkness and steal all the treasure  :lol: Sounds like no one but women and children will be left to guard the places  :lol: I guess if you steel or kill the women & children these so called kings will have no one to bear new soldiers   >:D

Watch iiiiiiittt....   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My army and grangels army and no one elses will meet physically in my playmoden set up in an open field battle with wargamming rules agreed upon and a referee , a proper strategic battle will be . All this allies talk and invading Krull Kingdom is just bubbles , what matters is real armies in real battles . And this battle is going to happen , we will discuss the details on the Athens meeting, angelo will bring his troop down and set them up in a terrain of over 16m2 elevated covered with green cloth and some equal at both sides terrain marks - some trees and stones .

If anyone is willing to invade Krull fine by me but i advice to have a look first at my castle that i shall build, with over 1400 warrior  klickies inside , about 25 towers and over 50 catapults+ ballistras I suggest you give it some thought .

King Iseroth will meet King Talos on the battlefield and may the best army win !!!!!!

' Alas, the clouds of war are above us dear comrades , the time of steel and fire has come, judgment day is coming and all will be judged on one day , on one battlefield on one battle, the battle of all battles, the battle of our time '
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 19:46:52 »

The Order seeks no war but if you want our steel,we shall be generous,friend!!

By the way, the clowns' army is yours?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2011, 19:49:48 »
The Order seeks no war but if you want our steel,we shall be generous,friend!!

By the way, the clowns' army is yours?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let King Iseroth's army and King Talos army meet on the battlefield and then we can talk about other WARS!!!! This WAR!!! is about the open field battle between these two kingdoms , after that any other battle can take place BUT not before this one .
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline scan

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 19:57:05 »
The power of the Dragon is unbeatable !      :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 19:59:19 »
The power of the Dragon is unbeatable !      :lol:

:hmm:

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 20:52:04 »
I am looking forward for this battle !!!  :munch:
  Fire and Axe

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 21:55:43 »
Ι suggest you king Iseroth not being so arrogant and aggressive because you may cause a strong alliance against your kingdom and see at your gates a strong army and instead of attacker being a desperate defender  :knight:
this is a friendly advice from King Leon the Wise. 
  Fire and Axe

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2011, 22:00:46 »
Remember that my vanguard forces will be present to preserve the rules of engagement, gentlemen...