Author Topic: Hello from Greece  (Read 4984 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Hello from Greece
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2011, 11:51:40 »
I see you also have the medieval woman carrying the two buckets of water . Very nice klcky, playmobil got it 100% rigth back then with the mediaval collection the best ever with all the houses and sets, much more educational and proper if you ask me when compared to for example the dragonland series. I really hope one day some of these sets are re surfaces but i doubt it. At least i have all the mediaval sets, most at least twice...

Look forward to see the otehr boxed sets sir !!! and tell your friend who came along to our meeting to join playmofriends !! ( unless he has already and i havent realised !)  :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline playmojager

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2011, 13:07:16 »
Elias is not a very much computer user and it is difficult for him to join us, I know that he wants to be a member and I hope soon to be able to do that.

At least i have all the mediaval sets, most at least twice...

Do you have some boxes?
  Fire and Axe

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 13:18:13 »

Do you have some boxes?

A few of old mediaval houses. and i have to stress i havent bought the museum yet  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.. still looking for a complete one ...  :-\ :-\ :-\
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: