Author Topic: My Everdreamerz Dream  (Read 96 times)

Offline JLMatterer

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval Historian
    • Plamobil In The News
My Everdreamerz Dream
« on: July 07, 2020, 20:36:28 »
This is a true story. Honestly, it is.  8}

I went to Sir Troy's, which is the only store where I can buy Everdreamerz (EZ) surprise boxes. I looked at the boxes & didn't see any sort of code like what is on the Fi?ures bags. Those codes can identify the figures within that case. I decided to buy 8 boxes from different parts of the display case & hope for the best.

I ended up with 3 chocolicious, 2 toothache, 1 ice cream clown, 1 dentist, & 1 balloon lady!!! I was happy despite the repeats.

The next morning, I dreamt that I was looking at a pile of EZ boxes, & noticed a set of code numbers in the upper left hand corner of one of the boxes. After I awoke, I remembered my dream & looked at one of the empty boxes; there was no code where I had dreamt there was. A closer look showed that there was actually a code, in white text, on the top of the box itself. Of my 8 boxes, I had 3 codes that matched (choco), 2 more that did (toothache), & 3 individual sets.

I went back to Sir Troy's on Sunday & grabbed the 7 codes I needed, plus an extra balloon lady, so now I have all 12 figures with only a few repeats. If the case doesn't get replaced by the time I make it back to the store, I'll try to get doubles.

I can only credit the dream to the fact that I take good meds at night.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: My Everdreamerz Dream
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 19:01:48 »
Just like with the bags, you sometimes get multiple codes for the same contents. I got an entire case and it had only 2 Balloon lady and 2 Mrs Bubblegum.  The extras are all toothaches,  appropriately.

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: My Everdreamerz Dream
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 08:44:29 »
It's a great story, Jim, with a great outcome.
It's not just me that dreams about PM, then!  :-[
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)