Author Topic: Black Knights...  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Black Knights...
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2010, 13:20:17 »
The point is, Warrior, they defend no Kingdom. They fight for the Malevolend Duke who wishes to enslave the kingdom of my Good King...

My emperor can sent his army of 1200 klickies and destroy that evid duke that he believes is in alliance with the viking barbarians invading the outposts of the empire ( the monastery , fishing port, woods ) as well as the evil dragon army....  :lol:

Nothing can stand to my emperor's army ... by next summer it will be 2000 i reckon and hope !!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2010, 13:29:15 »
Size is not everything Giorginetto... ;)
Throught history there are stories of much smaller armies defeating bigger ones.
At Alesia, Ceasar nearly lost though he had a larger army.
Through Gorilla Warfare they managed to pester his army for a long time
and pierce through the Roman forts.

Even a much, much smaller army has a chance to defeat a larger one with a thoughtful,
inspiring, and a brilliant general. :)
Be warned... ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2010, 13:39:59 »
Size is not everything Giorginetto... ;)
Throught history there are stories of much smaller armies defeating bigger ones.
At Alesia, Ceasar nearly lost though he had a larger army.
Through Gorilla Warfare they managed to pester his army for a long time
and pierce through the Roman forts.

Even a much, much smaller army has a chance to defeat a larger one with a thoughtful,
inspiring, and a brilliant general. :)
Be warned... ;D

;D ;D ;D

.. I agree fully WoT but I work in Strategy  remember ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)... a worhty adversary will always be welcomed with smaller or bigger army , numbers is not everything but they do help ........ ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2010, 14:09:18 »
My emperor can sent his army of 1200 klickies and destroy that evid duke that he believes is in alliance with the viking barbarians invading the outposts of the empire ( the monastery , fishing port, woods ) as well as the evil dragon army....  :lol:

Nothing can stand to my emperor's army ... by next summer it will be 2000 i reckon and hope !!!!

Oh no the Duke is in alliance with noone... he assimilates opponents or he destroys them completely.... he shares his rule with noone!
That is why my Good King is the only one who can stop him!!!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2010, 16:21:23 »
;D ;D ;D

.. I agree fully WoT but I work in Strategy  remember ... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)... a worhty adversary will always be welcomed with smaller or bigger army , numbers is not everything but they do help ........ ;D ;D

Then I throw down my Gauntlet!
Then I reconsider...
I pick it up, put it on,
Pull out a piece of paper with Alliance writen on it and nearly hug it for joy! :lol:
Steck is BACK! <:>