Author Topic: Buildings in my castle project  (Read 26582 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Buildings in my castle project
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 20:48:30 »
A very good way of presenting your castle project, Panos, then when all is ready everyone who has followed this thread will be able to understand and appreciate the finished work.

THat was the initial ide Gordon!!! Thank you!!! The castle steward's office is ready!! I'll post the picture tomorrow!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 20:49:36 »
What you have done so far look great, and like the others I can't wait to see the rest! :lens:

Thank you Damo!! I try to mix and match stucture plans, colours and eventually customise...!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 20:15:38 »
Hi all,

This is, as promised, office of the city's steward!!! The steward is appointed by the king and has administrative and legal duties concerning the wellfare of the city! He has a small guard at his disposal, men he has personally chosen, to safeguard the wellbeing inside the city...

The coat of arms is the yellow tower and green background from the 3666 castle (which resembles the Zirndorf coat of arms) and the steward is of course the royal man from that castle. I chose this particular coat of arms because, in my idea, the tower gives a feeling of a strong structure, or infrastructure, that was created to, and is well mantained to, provide protection for the people of the city.

More pictures on the ''steck castle on hold'' thread!!!

Hope you like it!!!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 20:21:07 »
Oh yes, that's great! - what an interesting mix of parts which work so well :)

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2010, 20:42:52 »
Beautiful. I always loved the castle stairs that go up to the steck house...  :love:

And thank you for the explaination on Zirndorf's coat of arms, I was not aware of this fact before... :)

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2010, 21:41:11 »
Just the sort of house the steward needs with a balcony to address the people and read out the lord's new edicts.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 09:36:21 »
Awesome design work! Can't wait till you start integrating the builds and we get a more "overall" view.

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 11:27:25 »
Excellent designs and the kings quarters are impressive . A proof of how great Steck is and how insignificant and rubbish system x and the latest monstrocity are when compared to steck. Steck is by faaar the best for any serious playmo building design  Only steck can do this !!!!

Sir Knight your work is very inspiring and look forward to see your fortifications also . Will you go double or single steck height ??? after much thought i think single height in at least 3 out of 4 sides ( excluding the kings quarters side which is 3+1 levels high) is the proper one , allowing for seige towers to attack, ladders to be used etc etc etc .. Steck is the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 17:28:00 »
Agreed Giorginetto,
Make a large walled section (a keep) then make the rest of the city one wall heigh.
That way you can stage battles,
Or have a little wargamming fun with friends. >:D

I know then next wargame I have with my friend will be a siege,
And that I will most likely be on the assault. ;D ;D ;D
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 19:55:07 »
Agreed Giorginetto,
Make a large walled section (a keep) then make the rest of the city one wall heigh.
That way you can stage battles,
Or have a little wargamming fun with friends. >:D

I know then next wargame I have with my friend will be a siege,
And that I will most likely be on the assault. ;D ;D ;D

Unfortunatelly my friends do not share my Huge playmo enthousiasm... They think its ok but there are more important things for them to do...Despite this, thay are always hapy to look at my collection...but not play with it...

I just got back from a whole days work... (woke up at 7.30...got to work at 8.20 and stayed ther until 14.20...than I had to drive at the other shop to pick up one of my colleagues and then deliver to a client outside town, to another province..2 hours drive to get there, one hour spend at the client, 2 hours drive back... I really want to sit down and start building more but its so frustrating all the energy and creative thinking gone.. :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:.. (hope i am not freaking you out)

I need to go to work for four hours tomorrow morning and then getting back, clear my mind to start planning and building... I do plan on showing you the gate this weekend though.... ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 21:05:09 by Wolf Knight »