Author Topic: Noblewoman 3652 tournament knights  (Read 5621 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Noblewoman 3652 tournament knights
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2010, 20:41:47 »
What? If this is a Goody's give away then how did it end up in Canada? That is where i got it! from a Canadian eBay seller!!! Maybe i should ask him...

@ Alex: I must confess that I bought four junior meals to get four blue musketeers last year...but none before that... I can still hear the counters question in my head....''is it for your boy or girl sir?''  and of course, please try to imagine their silliest face i've ever saw in my reply ''oh...its foe me...''  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2010, 20:50:58 »
you're strong i woulden't do it i wanted some of these musketeers not despertly but wanted a few if i would ask is it a boy or a girl.........and to avoid these silly faces i didn't buy any!!!!!!    :love:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 20:54:19 »
you're strong i woulden't do it i wanted some of these musketeers not despertly but wanted a few if i would ask is it a boy or a girl.........and to avoid these silly faces i didn't buy any!!!!!! :hmm:

too bad...you should try it next time goody's gives away playmobil with a meal!!! It is very exulting (great rejoice)!!!
And to think that I had bought one of them on ebay a few weeks before i saw the goodys ones for 8 euros...

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 21:04:51 »
good price  ;D   you pay 2-3 dollars for the klicky  and the others for the food  . on ebay once i saw one klicky from goodys for 30 euros .....
The spirits rule !!!!